Chapter 22: Connor's POV

RECAP

[CONNOR'S POV]

I burst open the doors, to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She looks at me in awe and shock.

"Mate" we whisper in union.

I run to her with inhuman speed and hug her to me.

"What's your name gorgeous?" I ask.

"Eliza, but everyone calls me Ellie."

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

After everyone else left, me and Ellie remained in the hallway.

"I have something to tell you." she said rather nervously. I had an urge to put her at ease.

"Anything, you can tell me anything." I said trying to reassure her.

"It's about your sister.... And my pack... and her stalker." she must have noticed my confused expression because she explained further.

"And how they're working together."

[CONNOR'S POV]

"W-what?" I ask disoriented.

"My pack, my father, they've been helping her kidnapper. I have been against it from the beginning, but my father says it is for my packs safety. I do not know who, or where, he is ,the kidnapper. But, my father does." my beautiful mate explains, crying the whole time. "If you wish, you may reject me now and I will except." she bows her head in defeat.

Reject her? She really thinks I'm going to reject her? After years of waiting for her? It does hurt that her pack assisted in the kidnapping of my poor baby sister, but the sincerity on her eyes suggests that she had no willing part in it. I am not the slightest bit angry at her, but grateful. She put me and my family ,who she has never met, ahead of her own.

"I will never reject you. I am not angry with you. I am grateful towards you. Thank you, you may have just saved my sister. We need to go talk to my Alpha, though." I reply gently taking her head in my hands and placing a light peck on her lips.

She pulls back quickly, looks into my eyes with tears forming in her own, and hugs me, sobs wracking through her petite body.

"Sh, it's ok. Calm down sweetheart. I still love you. I'll always love you." I coo into her ear.

"L-l-love me?" she stutters.

She looks so cute when she does that. her eyes go wide and her lips quiver slightly, those plump, pink lips. I wonder what they would-

Back on topic Connor!

"Of course. You're my mate, the Moon Goddess and the fates picked us for each other for a reason. I plan on figuring that reason out."

Who the hell cares if that's some mushy crap. It's how I felt. Oh god, I met her not even an hour ago and I'm already soft.

She smiled up at me.
"I love you too."

Ok here comes some more of that mushy crap. As she said those simple three words, every crappy love song, chick flick and love letter I've ever seen ,heard, read, make sense. Even though she just met me she still loves me.

"Earth to Conner." Ellie giggles at me.

"Lets go see my Alpha." I say dazedly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
TIME LAPSE

After at least forty five minutes, filled with a lot of make out sessions, we finally found Cole. He was sulking in his office, he's been doing that alot of that lately. At first I thought he was just doing it for show, you know just to seem like the loving caring mate his pack expected, but after the first few hours, it was clear that it wasn't.