Chapter 25

RECAP

[CHARLIE'S POV]

"So you're confused.. Well I guess that's understandable."

"You think?" I spit sarcastically.

"Ill let you off with a warning this time, but next time you will be punished for talking to me that way." Mike says through clenched teeth.

He takes my silence as a cue to continue.

"Lets start from the beginning. shall we? Well, we were in ninth grade, and I asked you out, you said no. Tenth grade, I flirted. Same result. I've always liked you. No, loved you. Yet you can't realize that you feel the same way towards me. So, a little while after you left me, I was heartbroken. But then, I found my mate. My spirits were lifted. She sees me, I run to her, she slaps me, kisses another guy, and rejects me. Just like you did. Then I remember you. Cole had rejected you as well. We'd be the perfect match. So, I had my mother transferred to Paris." He smiles menacingly at me.

"Her boss was so easy to bribe. We moved in about twenty minutes away from your school. I researched you. Your principal is good friends with my mother, and he keeps all his files at his house. And well, you know the rest. Any questions?"

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

"Her birthday is a couple weeks after yours. I didn't know she was mine at the time. I was making out with some hot chick when she arrived at school. I wasn't paying attention. But she was. She cried out, and that's what got my attention. I ran to her to make sure she was ok. She slapped me straight across the face, grabbed the dude closest to her and kissed him. She rejected me. She moved. She told me that I didn't deserve a mate."

"You don't." I tell him, feeling proud of myself for actually speaking my mind, then regretting it when his head snaps toward me.

"I believe I told you that I will not tolerate you disobeying me. And here's the fun part. The punishment."

He then grips my arm tightly and pushes me up against the wall. I begin to thrash around as he presses himself against me. That is until his, um, wants to say hello.

"You deserve this." He whispers.

\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%

[CHARLIE'S POV]

He slams his lips on mine, and I find myself comparing his kiss to Cole's. Coles lips were soft, Mikes are rough, and not in the sexy way either. No in the 'let-me-hand-you-a-Chapstick' way. Cole was needy in a passionate way, Mike is needy in a desperate way.

He licks my lips asking for entrance.

Yeah, no.

I deny, obviously. I swear this is déjà vù.

But instead of pulling my hair, he stomps on my foot.

"Mother fucki-" he stops my sentence my jamming his tongue down my poor throat.

But I don't think if I scream that anyone will hear.

He continues to harass me, moving his hands all over me, until he finds the hem of my shorts.

Before I can even fight back, he's already ripped off my pants, never once breaking the kiss, if it qualifies as that. I begin to thrash and kick.

I don't get very far. He just pressed all his weight on me, only giving me a chance to breath when he decided my neck was going to be his new victim. Although he was now kissing my neck, he had placed his hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

My eyes are glassy as I look around the room for something, anything, to save me.

As Mike places his mouth back on mine and places his hands on the hem of my shirt, the door bangs open.

Again, déjà vú. Connor stands in his spot, shocked, while Cole marches towards us with an angered/relieved look upon his face.

He grabs Mike by the collar.

"Stay." Punch. "The." Kick. "Fuck." Kick and punch. "Away." Knee. "From." Slap. "Her." And he throws Mike to the ground.

I think Mikes dead. I know I should feel sympathy but I just can't find it in me.

I fall to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. Why? I have no idea.

I'm just happy that he didn't get as far as he could have.

Cole is instantly at my side, comforting me.

"If I can't have her, no one can." I hear Mike growl, before I'm suddenly blinded by a puff of white smoke.

Cole shields me, wrapping his body around mine. But not before I heard Connor growl out,

"He's gone!"

A/N

So, what do ya think?

Are you all still there?

Well for those who are, I like you.

I'm planning on making about twenty more chapters.

Who's POV do you want next chapter?

Love you all..

Kisses