Chapter 14

[CHARLIE'S POV]

I run to the guest bedroom, where Ty was staying. I shake him, failing to wake him. He's a damn heavy sleeper. I do the first thing that pops into my mind, I jump on him. We both go tumbling off the bed, me on top.

"The hell?" Ty whisper-screams.

"He's back. I got another letter." I thrust the letter in my hand at him.

I see his eyes scan over the paper at least eight times, his eyes becoming wider each time he does. By the time he hands the paper back to me, his eyes are roughly the size of diner plates.

"What're you gonna do? I mean, if this is gonna escalade as quickly as last time, you're screwed, without help." Ty starts rambling out ideas, that I don't pay a attention to. But one catches my ear. "I bet your alpha of a mate could help you."

"Are you crazy? No! I do not need to be under twenty four hour protection! And you know he'd tell Connor, and Connor, being the over reactor he is, will tell my parents! And I will not put them through that again!" My parents have been through enough, worrying for me the last time this happened.

"Well, we need to tell someone!" Ty exclaimed, louder than I would like.

"How about I tell my friends, and if it gets really bad, like he tries to rape me, then we tell people? Is that OK?"

"No. But you being the stubborn pig you are," I stick my tongue out at him, even though he was right,"you won't bargain. So that's the deal, for now."

After our little talk, I got showered and dressed, and Tyler and I headed down to breakfast.Seated there, was the whole pack, including Cole, eating pancakes and cereal. I notice that Connor stands at the stove, it appears that my big brother learned how to cook when I was away.

"Connor, I didn't know you could cook."

Connor turned to face me, his face brightening when he sees that it's me, that's new.

"I learned after you left. Someone had to cook for these pigs." He said, earning many glares from Nicole an her army of blonde bone-heads.

"Oh. Well of course."

"Sit down and eat! I want you to taste test my food." Connor seems excited, but I have to let him down.

"Sorry, I'm not that hungry. Tomorrow I promise. My and Ty need to, umm, look into something." I give a meek smile hoping to reassure them so I don't have to lie about my stalker.

"You two are up to something. What are you looking into?"

My whole body freezes. How am I supposed to lie my way out of this.

"Its, um, it well." I stutter, " It's a secret...?" I say it more like a question than an answer.

"Why are you lying?" Connor seems concerned.

I might consider telling him about my stalker, if the whole pack wasn't watching us, including Cole.

"Well, I might consider telling you, if we didn't have an audience." I look towards everyone, and earn many glares, curious looks, and a furious one from Cole.

He's just pissed that I'm not telling him. Well screw him, he'll have to deal with it.

"Let's go outside.' Connor suggests.

We head outside. Since we're all werewolves, they would be able to hear us if we stood right outside, so we walked over to the lake across the street.

Once we stop, I start spewing words.

"Mom and dad probably didn't tell you this but, about a year ago, in Paris, I got a stalker. He would send me twisted love notes and watch me sleep and stuff. Well I thought I left him in Paris, but I found one of one letters on my pillow this morning." I rush this all out, as quick as I can. But by the look on his face, I say he understood.

"So, you still have a stalker?" His voice hoarse.

"Sadly yes."

Sadly. Yes.

A/N

Hey guys! Wow! Over 550 reads? That amazing! Thank you all so much!

Tell me what you think about the whole Charlie-stalker-thing.

I want to hear opinions!

You guys rock.

Love you!

Kisses