My Last Big Mistake Authors Note

Authors Note
A/N

This is my last authors note to you all and I think I'm going to cry.

One year ago today, I was writing my first story on Wattpad.

One year ago from next Thursday is when I officially started writing this story.

I joined Wattpad a year ago yesterday.

That was one of the best decisions of my life. My two best friends Julianna and Sarah got me into this site and I don't think anything will ever be the same.

This is my most successful story, and you all have no idea how proud of it I am. How happy and thankful I am for you. How elated I am to almost be at 25K.
-
I must say that the first few chapters are no where near worthy of your support, so for a little while I'm going back and rewriting them.

All events and the plot will still be the same, but the chapters will be longer, characters will be described better, and things will make a little more sense.
-
I have several ideas for the epilogue.

There are, however, a couple things I need from you;
1. 50 votes on the last chapter
2. For you to tell me how you want it

Do you want all (3) of the ideas in one chapter, or do you want them spread out?

And now what I know you've all been waiting for...... SEQUEL!

Yes I am planning on writing a sequel. I've been planning it for months now.

I will need to reach 45K in order to post the summary of the sequel on here.

I know I sound demanding and terrible, but I just want this story to really take off.

I've put everything I could into this story, and I know my fans have too.

I'm also going back and dedicating some chapters to my dedicated fans.

Now that this story is over, I'm going to focus on some others.

The next few things I am focusing on are:
1. Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold
2. Finding His Cinderella
3. The Sequel, I will tell you it's title: Mistakes To Be Made (don't kill me)

Thank you all for one of the best experiences of my life.

I love you all like crazy.

I hope this isn't complete goodbye and that you'll read some other stories, but if not, here it is one last time.

Kisses