Chapter 29

[CHARLIE'S POV]

Cole was ignoring me.

And worse than that, he was with other girls.

Not like bedding them, but taking them out on dates, kissing them right in front of me.

It's been three days since the attack. I had to spend a couple hours with a were-therapist, to see if I was insane.

They planned to keep me for a week.

I may or may not have mortified them so much that they need their own therapist now.

Needless to say, I was released early.

But Cole was switching girls every hour or so, with all the lunch dates that he's been on, he must've gained at least thirty pounds.

Then he'll go out for runs (in wolf form) and come back naked or in just boxers, purposely walking right by me.

Now as I watched him flirt with a red head, I've had enough.

Two can play at that game.

I walk up to the biggest man whore in the pack (besides Mike, who no longer counts), Sean.

"Hey Sean." I say in the most seductive voice I can. He had been texting. I suppose the way that I put my head on his shoulder and use my finger to turn his head toward mine, is enough to deter his attention.

"Hey Charlie. How are you?" He greeted me, his voice husky.

I giggle flirtatiously, though I feel like puking. Wherever my skin touches his, feels like roaches crawling all over me.

He boldly grabs my waist and places me on his lap, straddling him.

"That's nice." He says even though I didn't respond.

I giggle again, only this time adding a bat of the eyes.

Sean's gaze flickers to my lips and back.

His head slowly moves toward mine, and I resist the urge to glance at Cole to see if he'll save me.

Guess not. I think as Sean's lips are on mine.

He wastes no time in grabbing my ass and head and jamming his tongue down my throat.

Oh god, I think I'm gonna barf. And cry. Barf and cry.

Before I make a fool of myself by doing that, I'm ripped off Sean's lap and pulled into a hard chest. The right chest. Cole's chest.

Don't give in. Don't give in. I think over and over again trying to remain tense, under his relaxing touch.

"MINE!" I hear Cole growl menacingly as Sean says some idiot remark about how he was enjoying that.

Oh here we go again.

A/N

Well Merry Christmas.

'Cause I'm a loser and up now.

Promise at least 3 long chapter by New Years.

Please don't hate me.

Kisses