Chapter 24

A/N
No, this is not just an authors note.
It's a chapter.
Sorta.
So this is gonna contain a lot of flash backs. To when Charlie was little. How she met Ty. Her first day of private school. Her memories of Mike.

This will give you a better insight of how things happened.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
[CHARLIE'S POV]
Meeting Tyler

Ugh, one week in this school and I still have like zero friends.

I try to listen to the teacher, but the way that she just drones on and on and on, bores my brain.

Then something she says, catches my eye, well, ear,
"Today you will be given a project and a partner." she begins to list off names.
"Charlotte Sky and Tyler James."

I look to the direction she had glanced in to see, whom I assume is Tyler, already walking towards me.

"Hi. I'm Tyler. Your Charlotte, right?" he asks once he reaches the seat that I'm sitting at.

"Yup, but please, call me Charlie." I hate it when people call me Charlotte, I feel like a spider, harassing that poor pig.

"You can call me Ty then."

We begin to discuss the project and agree to meet in his dorm after school.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•At The Dorm*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hi." I say to Ty as he opens the door for me.

"Hello, Charlie." He sends me a creepy smile, and locks the door.

"Why are you locking the door?" I ask. Can you say creeper?

"So no one can get in to save you." he replies before coming at me.

Once he is within reach, I react quickly and jab my fingers into his neck, hitting the correct pressure point, causing his legs to give in.

He sort of screams, sort of squeaks.

"It was a joke!" he says between pants of breath.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" I apologize. That was a joke? My bad.

"Oh Charlie, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

---------------------------------------------

First Day Of Private School

Here goes nothing. I push open the doors to Moonshine Private school. The place I will be living for the next two years or so.

I am met by hustling young wolves, desperate to get to their first periods on time.

I got a tour yesterday, and memorized my schedule last night, so I know where to go.

I felt uncomfortable and awkward in my pleated blue and white skirt and deep blue polo.

Both of which, by the way, are too tight for their own good.

I found my way to my first period with ease.

Stepping into the classroom, most people stopped talking and stared. I stood in the doorway watching them watch me, for a good two-to-three minutes.

Finally, I got irritated.
"Didn't your mothers ever teach you that it's rude to stare?" I snapped.

Some continued staring, shocked, others quickly snapped their heads down to their desks.

"Oh but it's just so hard to stop staring at such a pretty lady such as yourself." A deep voice says.

I look over to see a guy, with short blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, a faint scar on his left eyebrow and a lot of muscle.

Player. Wait, does that line actually work? My faith in the female race was just lost.

"Does that line actually work?"

His smirk falters slightly.
"Typically." he replies.

"My faith in the females of this planet has just been lost."

"Quite the talker aren't we?" He asks. "You shouldn't talk so much. Not attractive."

"Oh and your such a panty dropper. How'd you get the scar? Get in a fight with a squirrel?" I shoot back.

"Why would I fight with a squirrel?"

"Because you decided that you wanted to grow a pair, but you couldn't so you decided to steal the squirrels nuts. But the squirrel didn't like that, so he fought you for them."
I mouth 'the squirrel won.' to everyone else.

"I'm Mason." he tells me.

"And I didn't ask."

Well this will be interesting.

---------------------------------------------
9th Grade-Mike
Asking Charlie Out
(before Connor spread the diary)

I sighed as I walked through the hallways. My binder was at least three times my body weight. My feet slide on the floor as I walked. School, where the term 'cruel and unusual punishment' came from.

I'm at my locker, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to see Mike, one of my brothers friends.

"Hey Mike." I greet him, turning back to my locker.

"Hey Charlie. I was wondering if you would go to the movies in Saturday with me."

"Oh are you and Connor and Cole and all them going out?" I ask. He's is not asking me out. He can't be.

I look left and right real quick. Just to see if any of Mikes friends are watching, a sure sign that this is all a joke.

And sure enough, Cole stands a few feet away, looking intently at us.

"Nope. Just you and me.'" He smiles, thinking that I was going to say yes.

"No." I reply bluntly.

"What?"

"N.O" I spell out for him. "Move try though, hope the bet wasn't that much money."

I walk away, chuckling to myself. Mike liking me, that's so possible.

---------------------------------------------
Gathering Of Flirting
Mike

I go to sit next to Connor, when I am suddenly pulled onto a lap.

"Sit by me, baby." Mike coos into my ear.

"Hmmm. Sounds promising,' I say in a cheery tone. "but no." I push him away.

He looks slightly angry for a second, but then , just as quickly as it came, it went, and he's laughing along with the rest of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor had brought me to the movies, his friends and mine were all gathered around me.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

I hear Mike start whispering in my ear.

"What do you say we start out own romance in that janitors closet?" He pervertedly suggests.

"Yeah, no." he narrows his eyes slightly, as if he was shunning me for saying such a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was driving a very drunk Cole and an even more drunk Mike back to their houses, since they were in no state to drive.

Mike was ,somehow, still conscious, while Cole was passed out in the back seat.

As we parked in the driveway of Coles house, I felt a hand on my knee. I look down to see Mikes hand slowly rising his palm, taking some of my dress with it.

I slap his hand away.

"Stop it! You're drunk.' I scold him.

"Am not."

"Are too."

If I were drunk, I would have confessed my love for you already." He says, his eyes fluttering closed.

Love? What the hell?