interview with lovelost123

So I got to interview the amazing Adriana, she is also a Liam girl like me so we fangirled over how amazing and PUHR-FECT Liam Payne was so here is the rest of the interview! Enjoy!

1. When you first came on wattpad did you think you actually think you would get SO many reads?
 Heck no. I was happy with 100 reads! That was already good enough for me.

2. If you could spend a day with a celebrity who would it be and why?
Liam Payne... Because he's Liam Payne and I love him so much and he's my celebrity crush and he's just perfect

3. Any advice for beginner writers (hint hint: me lol)
The best writers write with their heart and soul. Just put your all into your writing and something good will come out of it.

4. What's your favorite quote?
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." ~Shakespeare

5. How did you ever get the idea for your story "I'm Not Her"
 Funny story- I was in the shower. I was just thinking about how cool it'd be if I had a sister (I'm an only child) and then how it'd be weird to have someone that looked exactly like me...so a twin. So from there, I decided that it'd be a cool idea to write a fan fiction about it. I chose Perrie because I already knew a lot of information about her instead of Eleanor or Danielle (when I first wrote it, Danielle was still Liam's girlfriend) 

6. Do you have a specific writing style?
A lot of people say that I have a certain writing style that they love, but I don't see what it is.

7. What is your favorite book on Wattpad?
 Right now it's called Saving Elliot- which is NOT a fan fiction.

8. (Totally random question) what would you do if you woke up as Selena Gomez?
I'd probably try to meet up with One Direction because she's famous and all...she probably has connections. Oh, and I'd probably go on her twitter and tweet a bunch of random stuff because why not? 

9. Is there any author you look up to?
Not at the moment...I do love Suzanne Collins- the author of the Hunger Games. She can keep a reader interested and can write for both genders. 

10. Would you ever consider writing as a career?
I would love to have it as a career, but it's really hard to get into that profession. If I could, I'd totally love to be an author. 

11. What is your favorite story (not on wattpad)?
Umm... Right now it's Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.

12. Three words to describe your fans on wattpad are...
Supportive, lovable, amazing

So do you guys like my questions? Haha anyways leave a comment below of what you thought and also check out lovelost123's stories they really are amazing!!
xx