interview with knightsrachel

Hey everyone! I interviewed @knightsrachel and here is what she said:

1. What inspires you to write?

-Writing is my escape from reality. It's my chance to make things happen the way I want them to happen. So my inspiration is just simply the chance to create an alternate reality, if that makes sense at all.

2. Your favorite book on wattpad is..

-I don't have a favorite book on Wattpad. I love to read different books, when I have the time, and I enjoy many different types and genres.

3. If you were a superhero who would you be?

-Captain America. He's just so down-to-earth and humble... well at least in the Avengers.

4. When you first came on Wattpad did you really think that you would get so many reads?

-Absolutely not. I was just a girl who loved to write.

4. Your favorite book (not on Watt pad)?

-Don't Die My Love by Lurlene McDaniel (who is also my favorite author)

5. What is your favorite quote?

-"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." - Susanne Collins

6. What is your favorite female singer?

-It changes weekly. But I love Taylor Swift & Demi Lovato.

7. Who is your biggest inspiration?

-People that read my stories. They inspire me to want to continue writing.

8. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

-Lurlene McDaniel. She inspired me to start writing through her AMAZING stories, and my very first book I ever wrote (Enduring the Fire) was loosely based on one of her books. She's a beautiful writer.

9. What do you think makes a 'good story'?

-Depth. Dialogue is important in a story, but you have to have meaning behind the words. The characters have to have emotions and feelings. There has to be back stories and secrets. There just always has to be depth to the story.

10. Do you ever get writers block?

-All the time. I'm actually currently in it.

11. Any tips on how to get through writers block?

-I usually step away from the book for a day or two. And then I start to mull over it in the shower or right before I fall asleep. Those seem to be the two times my mind floats. And during these times I just think about what I already wrote and where I want the story to go from there. I try to put myself in the main character's shoes and see where they'd go from where the story currently is. I do anything it takes to get through it.

12. Would you ever consider writing as a career?

-No. It's so hard to get noticed & get published, it's' just not reliable as a career. Definitely as a hobby though, I couldn't imagine my life without it.

13. Any advice for beginner writers?

-Never give up. Just keep writing, because that's all you can do. People WILL notice you. Just do what you do and know it takes time and patience.

A/N: First of all thank you so much everyone! I just wanted to say that all these reads mean SO much to me!! So keep reading voting and commenting. This author was recommended by: @SMILE4EVER868 so thanks!

xx