Interview with AllTimeNutella

This interview was with @AllTimeNutella who is a fantastic writer and you have to check out her books, cause she is talented! Vote and Comment for an early update!

1. When did you start writing and what inspired you?

When I was 14 I think? And I had to write a story for school, I enjoyed it so I just wrote more for no reason and then later on discovered places to post online.

2. Did you think you would be so popular on Wattpad?

I don't think anyone thinks they're going to be popular on wattpad, especially since I didn't take it too seriously to start with. It's still all just fun but I never took time to reread or check my spelling etc.

3. Who is your favorite celebrity?

Mhmm at the moment Leonardo DiCaprio because I didn't think I could fall in love with The Great Gastby anymore than I already did, but yeah he made that happen. Or Ashton Irwin because he is like a ball of sunshine.

4. If you only had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Oh gosh, I can't choose between cheesecake or toast :|

5. Who is your favorite writer on Wattpad?

1persephone because she's my best friend aha ;-)

6. Who inspired you to start writing?

My english teacher... when she told me I wasn't good at writing stories, so obviously I had to show her I wasn't completely useless ...

7. Favorite song/ quote?

"Dedication takes a lifetime, dreams only last for a night" which is from my favourite song... Stay Awake - All Time Low :-))

8. If you ever got the chance to be one other celeb who would it be and why?

I don't know... being Miley Cyrus would probably be a heck of a lot of fun

9. Favorite book that you have ever read in your whole life?

The Great Gatsby

10. What genre of books do you like the best?

Hmm dark fantasy, horror, mystery, and some romance.

11. What should a good story have?

Unique, original, different characters. Thrilling plot line, suspense and the feeling that makes you want to read more.

12. What is the favorite book you wrote?

I quite like She's Not Afraid, although Decode is the one I've put the most thought into.

13. Do you put your personal life in your stories?

Not really, my sister resembles Laura in I Will Survive but other than that, that's pretty much it. Of course some of the main characters have little quirks or traits I have because it's natural for a writer to do that. But my life is nowhere near as interesting as my characters haha.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Hey guys! I am finally back and I will be doing another interview this week, so hoping you like that, and also... I will be starting a new book, but it's not really a book it's.. Like this but not about authors... You'll see it when it's out, but anyways hope you liked this and also a word about recommendations I will try my best to interview the author but it might not always happen so I am sorry about that. But keep recommending! Love you all!

A

xx