interview with XxMangoxX

Hey guys today I interviewed an amazing writer who not only deserves more reads but is super friendly so be sure to go read some of her stories!

1. When did you start writing and what inspired you?

I started writing when I was about 7 or 8. Back then what inspired me was bullying. I would always write short stories on it. But now my fans inspire me, without them I would be writing at all.

2. Did you think you would be so popular on Wattpad?

Definitely not. I think Being a 13 year old girl from New Zealand means you don't really get much opportunity seeming it's such a small country and you get used to it. But even though I don't have 20,000 fans almost reaching the 100 mark is making me excited :)

3. Who is your favorite celebrity?

Demi Lovato :) She went through so much but got through it. Such a talented inspiring singer <3

4. If you only had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Nachos O.O

5. Who is your favorite writer on Wattpad?

I honestly couldn't choose. Their are so many awesome writers on here, and I haven't even discovered half of them!

6. Who inspired you to start writing?

I can't remember it was awhile ago but like I said my fans continue to inspire me everyday.

7. Favorite song/ quote?

Favourite song is Warrior by Demi Lovato.

Favourite quote would be -Everyone wants happiness, no one want pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain-

8. If you ever got the chance to be one other celeb who would it be and why?

Jena Malone (She plays Johanna Mason in Catching Fire and Mockingjay) Simply because I would get to meet Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of The Hunger Games cast!

9. Favorite book that you have ever read in your whole life?

You can not make me choose! But three favourite series is Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments.

10. What genre of books do you like the best?

Fantasy. Definitely, I'm kind of addicted <3

11. What should a good story have?

Originality. Too many stories are let down by the same storyline! Especially Romance and Werewolf ones...

12. What is the favorite book you wrote?

So far it would be Delicate Wings. But I have so many ideas for new books so that could change :)

13. Do you put your personal life in your stories?

Sometimes, but I tend to over exaggerate things for more excitement :)

FAN QUESTION: 14. What inspired you to write Delicate Wings?

Basically all the other Fantasy stories I had read. I just thought that I wanted to be the one with all these fans, and to do that I need to write a really good story. Preferably Fantasy :) Also my need for originality. Fantasy stories seems to be made up out of Fantasy warriors and anything Werewolf or Vampire. I wanted to go back to Fairies and Elves. So that's what I did! :D

 Note from XxMangoxX: I would also like to say Thank You to my Fans for getting me to this point. And whichever one of you suggested me for this interview of course! Also thanks to you apekshathecupcake for this opportunity :)

A/N: You are so very welcome! Keep writing pretty! I have another interview to publish, two in a day! I am on a role andddd also I have 4,6k reads! Thats amazing guys! Thank you! Hopefully I reach 5k soon (;

xx

A