interview with fabulousdoll

I interviewed @FabulousDoll and here it is:

1. What inspires you to write?

Anything can inspire me to write. Music, Life, Walking. But one thing that always inspires me to write is when I've had a shave, my makeup and hair done and then Bam! I feel better to write.

2. Your favorite book on wattpad is..

Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty1000 it is so amazing, although I do think it could've been better. I wanted his friend (forgot the mans name) to have a girlfriends or something.

3. If you were a superhero who would you be?

Um I don't know any superhero's but if I was a celebrity for a day it'd be gaga.

4. When you first came on Wattpad did you really think that you would get so many reads?

No way. I remember being happy that I got 50 reads so now that I have over 400,000 it's shocking. 

5. What is your favorite female singer?

Lady Gaga. She speaks to me through her fashion and lyrics. She's also my mother monster so....

6. Who is your biggest inspiration?

 Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato they've been through so much yet battle through it.

7. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

 Definitely Silvia Day and Deborah Harkness.

8. What do you think makes a 'good story'?

 Anything can make a good story, but for me it has to be solid characters (Great personality that makes them stand out), a good storyline and most of all good spelling/grammar. Although my book doesn't have the best grammar. It's being edited after I've finished it :)

9. Do you ever get writers block?

 I sure do and it's really hard to get over. Some people say listening to music helps but for me I leave the book for a few days and focus writing a different genre of book and then when I come back to it I'm refreshed and everything is fine.

10. Any tips on how to get thorugh writers block?

Like I said find what it is that works for you because we all have different ways. Some through music, some from reading and actually a strange one that I saw was that the author just goes for an long walk and it helps her :/

11. Would you ever consider writing as a career?

 Actually my dream job has a lot of writing involved since I want to be a fashion/magazine journalist but eventually I would like to be an editor. But maybe one day I will get a book published.

12. Any advice for beginner writers?

Write from the heart and create something unique.

***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*** Ok so if I started a magazine how many of you would read? How many of you would want to help me write it? Please comment or PM me, cause I really want to start a magazine!

xx