interview with NicAthena

This interview is from @NicAthena who is an AMAZING author be sure to check her out!

1. what inspired you to write your first story?

Well, actually, it started out as an accident. I wrote a few lines then it turned into sentences then paragraphs, after that day, I didn't realize I've been making a story so pretty much it was because of some sort of spark I felt when I write down a story. 

2. What would you do if you woke up as Demi Lovato?

I'd sing forever, really. Although she's not my favorite singer, I kind of liked her music too c:

3. Your favorite quote?

"There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one." It's true, isn't it? We all have different dreams and if we want to achieve it, we need to work hard for it. :)

4. If you were a superhero who would you be?

I'd be the greek goddess Athena. I've always been Athena. HAHAHA, crazy I know ;) But I'm obsessed with mythology soooo I consider her a superhero. muwahha. *lol*

5. If you got to hang out with any celeb who would it be and why?

OMG. That be Francisco Lachowski || Barbara Palvin || Alex Pettyfer || Lily Collins *I mean, these guys are *drools* Yeah, they are hotties plus, Lily is beautiful although Barbara is a model, she's pretty together Francisco ;) and, let's not forget about Emma Watson and Johnny Depp, eh? Oh and LOGAN LERMAN <3 Alexandra ♥ 

6. 3 words to describe yourself...

Stupid. Unique. Aspiring. 

7. 3 words to describe your fans...

Awesome. Beautiful. Sweet.

8. Do you have a specific writing style?

I'm more of the first person pov style. I also have a difficulty writing in a guy's perspective. Oh, and when I write, I just write things out without editing because if I would take a look over it, I'll become obsess in editing that the essence of my story will be gone. 

9. What is your favorite story that you wrote?

Definitely "Kidnapped To Be Married" because I managed to fangirl over my own story and I love all my characters! I got the chance to speak their own thoughts out and I know them so well! c; 

10. *fan question* how do you manage to be so enthusiastic with so many followers?

They're just soo sweet and devoted that I thought I'd faint! I mean, I didn't expect my story to have that reads although there are other popular books, I'm proud of my own story and I love my readers to the extent that I would do anything to please them. ♥

11. *fan question* what brings forth your creativity? Is it the imagination or observing or reading or talking?

Definitely imagination. I have this everyday life happening and then my brain would suddenly twist them into something more making it look so funny so I'll be like 'Hey, I should write this one out.'

12.  What food do you despise?

 Definitely veggies. I'm a carnivore. HAHAHA. see that? I hate veggies. :)

Thank you so much for your time and for interviewing me! It's much appreciated. xx ♥ For others out there, keep writing because you'll never know where that will bring you ;)  

A/N: No problem, I actually have to say that @NicAthena is one of the nicest and sweetest people I have interviewed for my book(: And also the two fan questions were asked by @book_rapper so thanks for suggesting this author to me! Vote and Comment on everyone! and as always suggest new authors to me! Thanks loves!

xx