Interview with BehindTheNiqab

Hey guys! I haven't updating in just about forever so, surpriseeeeeeeeeee! Here is another GREAT author today! She is absolutely stunning so yeah go ahead and read/love her books!

1. When did you start writing and what inspired you?

First off, thanks so much for interviewing me! :D

STORY TIME! I was first reading the fourth Harry Potter book when I was in second grade, and I didn't understand it much until I read the first three a while later. And I was addicted. Books take me out of sucky life and transport me to different, wonderful places. Well, one day I think I read JK Rowling wrote her first book at the age of nine. For some reason I thought it meant she wrote HARRY POTTER at the age of mine and my reaction was pretty much that Snape-almost-falling-out-the-window-scene :P

Anyways, I started writing seriously when I was ten but never got to share my work until Wattpad, around two years ago ^^

 2. Did you think you would be so popular on Wattpad?

Popular, I know about popular, it's not about who are, or your fancy car, you're only ever who you were! Popular, I know about popular, and all that you have to do is be true to you - that's all you ever need to know!

 I'm really sorry. Couldn't help it. xD And to answer the question, well, I don't consider myself popular at all! I'm more of a dorky fangirl X) However, I didn't expect any attention whatsoever. So it's completely mind-blowing every time someone votes and when I get a comment my smile is bigger than the Joker's, legit. And my stomach starts flopping around.

 3. Who is your favorite celebrity?

Can Ellen just become president of the world already I mean come on.

Also everyone who reads this is invited to my wedding with Misha Collins and Dylan O'Brien and about ten fictional men.

Yes, I am just that desirable. *niqab flip*

4. If you only had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Pizza. I mean come on, the amount of variety you can have with pizzas. Hell, if I was only eating pizza, I'd put like cheese and jam for breakfast, then vegetables and soup toppings (YES, SOUP) for lunch, and good ol' chicken for dinner. LE POSSIBILITIES ARE LE ENDLESS.

5. Who is your favorite writer on Wattpad?

This is like asking me to pick a favorite child THIS IS AUTHORISM

I actually have a list on my ask.fm though. When you click likes, its the first two questions. It's pretty darn long xD

6. Who inspired you to start writing?

JK effing Rowling. QUEEN OF EVERYTHING.

7. Favorite song/ quote?

um um um oh my god this is SONGISM

right now, though, Who You Are by Jessie J is like my anthem ^^

"Biles. Call me Biles or I'll kill you."  - BILES EFFING BILINSKI FROM TEEN EFFING WOLF YO

8. If you ever got the chance to be one other celeb who would it be and why?

Be a celebrity? *niqab flip* iz u implying dat I iz not a celebrity @ dis moment? HOW DOEZ U NO DAT I IZ NOT A CELEBRITY HUUUUH?

I'm sorry. I'm kind of insane :( OH WELL.

tbh, I would never want the life of a celebrity, haha. I'm cool being me.

9. Favorite book that you have ever read in your whole life?

THIS IS BOOKISM

(harry potter harry potter harry potter)

10. What genre of books do you like the best?

Anything with a little bit of snarky humor and thrillers. But I read anything and everything. Young Adult would be my preference though. But thriller, humor, and YA novels that are my favorite are usually of some supernatural element. :)

11. What should a good story have?

Words.

12. What is the favorite book you wrote?

Definitely [skinny love]. I've never felt proud of my writing before that haha.

13. Do you put your personal life in your stories?

Considering From The Farthest Corner of the World is actually a true story about me, yes xD But if you mean in my actual novels, as in circumstances and stuff that actually happened to me? I'd have to say no, pretty much everything is my imagination ^^

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

 A/N: She is so sweet and humble, and her works are just freaking amazing! One of MY favorite writers! You go girl! And for everyone else, thanks so much for reading and hope you enjoyed this. Also another note, if you send me a message and I don't reply, it's not cause I wanna be rude, it's just that I have like no time at all. I literally am SO busy right now. So sorry, I will try to get back to you soon! Love you all!

xx