interview with DaniGomes

So this amazing writer is my FAVORITE writer on Wattpad, so you all have to check out her fanfic! But meanwhile here is the interview:

1. Describe your fans and followers in 3 words...

Reason to smile

2. Who is your favorite superhero?

Not really a superheroes fan, so. I don't know, batman? Superman?

3. Where do you get the inspiration to your AMAZING stories?

First off, thank you! And, well, my inspiration can come from nowhere, really. The whole storyline for a fanfic usually comes to me when I'm doing something usual: walking down the street, taking a shower, having lunch, some boring class... But mostly when I'm alone.

4. Your favorite quote?

Right now, the one in my profile. "People come, people go – they'll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in your favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book." - Nicholas Sparks

5. If you could spend the day with any one celebrity of your choice who would it be and why?

It'd probably be Niall because he's just so happy all the time, he's caring about the fans, just someone I think who's easy to be around. He's also my fav and a cuddler, so that's a plus.

6. What do you want to tell beginner writers who don't have many reads?

Don't give up. Every huge writer started from the bottom, and it sometimes does take time to grow, especially if you're trying something different. Different constantly gets rejected, or ignored, but mostly, believe in yourself and keep trying your best. Eventually people will start coming.

7. Would you ever consider writing as a career?

Definitely! Writing is what I loved to do since I was a kid. At first I just wrote speeches at birthday parties (and I usually made people cry), but when I started writing proper stories I just couldn't stop. It's definitely 1/2 of my passions and I'm determined to take it to another level.

8. What's your favorite story (not on wattpad)?

 All of Nicholas Sparks'. Don't know if you can tell, but I'm a fan.

9. Who is your BIGGEST inspiration?

 My readers. I may write about One Direction, but the ones who really inspire me to write are my readers. Their support is just amazing, and it pushes me forward all the time.

10. When you first started writing on Wattpad did you ever think that your story would become SO popular?

Honestly, I don't think it's THIS popular at all, compared to many writers around here, but... No. Not at all. I never thought so many people would appreciate my work, and it's just overwhelming how many lovely comments I receive. It's the best feeling in the world, really.

11. Have you ever gotten writers block? What's the best way to get over it?

All the time. I just can't be inspired whenever I need to write. When I get writers block I just try to get out of the reading world and do something refreshing so that I can clean my mind and try something else later.

12. If you woke up as Demi Lovato one day what would you do?

 Well, just enjoy the perks of being Demi Lovato, I guess. Mess up with Simon, skype with Niall, stuff like that, honestly.

13. Your opinion of Miley Cyrus?

 I've always admired her work, but I never really liked her as a person.

A/N: Isn't she just awesome? And she is one of my favorite authors on Wattpad, so be sure to check her stories out, also be sure to check out my fanfic "Found" on my profile, also you guys see the new cover? Well it was made by @thenineteen who is spectacular!!!!!

xx