interview with TheWayYouLookTonight

A/N: Thank you for all your votes and lovely comments!! And here is the author of "Fanboy," Which is my favorite book on Wattpad and interviewing her has just been amazing, so vote and comment and I have an authors note which is tres importante (very important), so stay tuned:P

xx

1. I love you story "Fanboy" the best, but what is your favorite story that YOU wrote?

Bittersweet Symphony. It's about bullying and a bit of my own past.

2. Did you think so many people would read your stories when you first got on Wattpad?

Never in a million years. People ask me tips and tricks to gain reads and followers but I have no idea how it happened. I've had about 12 fans for a long long time until one of my stories got quite popular. People just have to pick up on your books and if they like it, they'll stick around.

3. What is your favorite quote?

Remember to smile.

4. What's your favorite 1D bromance? 

Narry.

5. What would you do if you woke up as Demi Lovato one day?

I don't know. I'm not a fan of Demi Lovato. She's got a brilliant voice though so I guess sing?

6. Three words to describe your fans?

Loyal, lovely and dedicated.

7. Your favorite book on Wattpad?

Right now I'm rooting for my friend@KimmoS88's book The Flight of My Life.

8. If you had to pick any author as your writing mentor who would you pick?

No one. I'm me and I write the way I do. I don't want someone to change my style because no matter if they want it or not, a mentor would help you write the way they write.

9. Who is your favorite inspiration?

I honestly don't know.

10. Any tips for beginner writers?

Enjoy it. Enjoy what you're doing and write something that you would like to read. Be creative and original, avoid fan fiction cliches. Don't expect thousands of reads because that might take a while, no matter how good you are. Write for yourself and not for someone else.

11. Would you ever consider becoming an author if you had the chance?

Yes.

12.  Where would your dream vacation be?

Somewhere sunny and warm with white beaches and a clear blue ocean.

A/N: Remember to read the authors note that I am going to be putting up soon!

xx