interview with Lilohorse

Ok so I got to interview the author of the story "Bad Boy isn't my type..."  (Katie AKA Lilohorse) Which had a total of 14,142,503 reads! So here is the interview!

1. When you first came on Wattpad did you really think you would be Wattpad famous?
Haha, definitely not! I used to wish that I might possibly reach over a 1,000 odd votes, but I never thought that this would happen. 

2. If you could be any super hero who would you be?
Iron Man

3. Your favorite quote?
Say what you feel and be what you want because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind. - Dr Seuss.

4. (really random question) If you woke up as Demi Lovato?
I'd go to camp rock! 

5. three words to describe your followers are...
 Hilarious, brilliant and supportive.

6. What is your favorite Wattpad book?
I don't read on wattpad, so I don't have one. 

7. Is there any author you look up to?
As I don't read on wattpad, I don't have a writer or anybody on here I look up to.

8. Any advice for beginner writers?
Grammar. I thought my grammar was perfect when I started, but there are so many rules out there and bad grammar can definitely ruin a good story. So just do a bit of grammatical research. 

 9. Your favorite book? (not on wattpad)
Saving June by Hannah Harrington.

10. Do you have a specific writing style?
 I don't think so, it depends on what character's voice I'm writing in. But then, I think everyone has their own different way of writing and personal voice that they add to their works. 

11. Would you ever consider writing as a career?
 If given the opportunity, hell yes!

12. What food do you despise (other then raisins lol)
 Haha, raisins being number 1, I'd say cucumber as a close second.

Well that was the interview! I recommend you check out some of her books cause they are some of my favorites and just in case you forgot her user name is @Lilohorse !! Leave a comment below and tell me if you liked my interview! And give me some names of really great writers on Wattpad!
xx