interview with _smilelikeniall

So today I interviewed _smilelikeniall, her story 'Marcel' was #1 on Fanfiction and #4 in Teen Fiction!!

1. How did you get inspired to write your first story?

I'm not really sure how I think of ideas, they just sort of come out of nowhere.

2. (Totally random question) If you woke up as Demi Lovato what would you do?

I'd probably be really confused. Then I'd try on a bunch of her clothes because I love her fashion. I'd try and meet a bunch of celebrities and I'd call Niall to talk to him haha

3. What's your favorite Wattpad story?

I like "Niall's Cancer Battle." It's amazing!

4. Who's your favorite author?

Probably Sarah Dessen and John Green.

5. Three words to describe your fans are...

Amazing, sweet, funny

6. Do you have a specific writing style?

No, not that I know of haha

7. Your favorite quote ever? 

Ohh, this is going to be hard because I love quotes. Umm... One of my favorites is "I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly then all at once."

8. Any advice for beginning writers?

Don't think to hard on what to write. Just have fun with it and make something people can relate to. You want your readers to connect to your story.

9. If you could spend a day with any celeb who would it be and why?

Niall Horan because he seems so funny and nice and he'd be fun to hangout with.

10. Would you ever consider writing as a career?

Yes, I've thought about it a lot.

 11. When you first got on Wattpad did you think you would get SO many reads?

Never. I thought I wouldn't even get 100 reads

12. What's your favorite story (not on wattpad)?

 My top three favorites are The Fault in Our Stars, The Running Dream, and Between Shades of Grey (It has nothing to do with 50 Shades of Grey."

Hope you all enjoyed the interview! Leave a comment about any authors you want me to interview, I will try my best to interview them! Thanks for the 215 reads in two days! That's AMAZING!!!

xx