Authors Note

Hey guys,

First off sorry for being away for so long but I do intend on keeping up to date with my updates now. Yay! Well done me. I'm going to update as much as possible but please be patience as I am juggling a full time job as well as planning a wedding so am lacking some time but I am trying my best! I want to be able to produce something that I know is the best that I can do so don't want to try and rush the plot and character development for faster updates. I know you all understand and am very appreciative of everyone in this community and all of my lovely readers.

I am also British and have set this in an american school so I apologise if it's not 100% accurate, I have/am doing research to keep it as accurate as I can but please don't slay me in the comments with it being wrong because I am trying.

Secondly, this book is not edited! Not in the slightest. One day I will go back and edit it but as I am still currently writing it you will have to wait so please do not write in the comments about mistakes that I have made because believe me, I already know. I promise you I will fix it one day and when I do the Unedited at the beginning of every chapter will change to Edited.

Either way, thank you guys for actually clicking on this book and giving it a chance, you might like it you may hate it either way it is still my book and it is not published anywhere else so if anyone sees it please PLEASE report it and inform me as it is illegal.

Okay, I'm done rambling now...but seriously thank you guys for clicking on this book, it means the absolute world too me and thank you for all the support. I hope you enjoy my book, feel free to leave comments, votes and message me, I will do my best to respond to you. Thank you guys, you are the best!

Now please sit back and enjoy. <3

Playlist

1. How to Save a Life - The Frey

2. Medicate - Gabbie Hanna

3. Faded - Conor Maynard (cover)

4. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

5. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

6. How It Feels To Be Lost - Sleeping With Sirens

7. Ghost of You - Five Seconds of Summer

8. When The Party's Over - Billie Eilish

9. Angel With a Shotgun - The Cab

10. Take My Pain Away - Anarbour

--------------

Started: 29/09/2018

Last update: 22/08/20