Chapter 3: Visiting uncle Los and auntie Lex.

"Morning beautiful." I feel Logan wrap his arms around my waist. "I'll give Jason his bottle." He says snatching the bottle from me. He puts a little of the milk on the side of his hand to feel if the milk isn't to hot. He's such a great daddy. "Hey there big man." He takes Jason out of his chair and sits down on the couch. He puts the bottle into Jason's mouth and he immediately starts sucking on it. "Today we're going to visit your uncle Los and auntie Lex." I plop down on the couch and close my eyes. "Still tired?" I nod. "If you want I can call Carlos, and then we'll just stay home today." I shake my head no.

"I'll just rest a little now and I'll be fine later."

"You sure?" I nod. Not much later I feel myself slowly drift to sleep. Next thing I know is Logan waking me up. "Wake up, sweetie, we have to be at Carlos' in 30 minutes." My eyes shot wide open.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I can't get ready in less then 30 minutes! I look like a mess." He shook his head and stroked my hair.

"You, my lady, look gorgeous." He pecked my lips. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No, I don't." I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I pick out a nice outfit and I'm about to put my make-up on when Logan just comes in. "Logan." I say sternly, letting him know he can't just walk in like that. I want to put eyeliner on but Logan snatches my pencil away.

"You don't need that."

"Yes I do." I say snatching the pencil back and applying my make-up. "With this I at least look somewhat decent."

"Don't say that." He grabs my waist. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world. The prettiest thing." He pressed his forehead against mine. A single tear rolled over my cheek. Logan quickly wiped it away. "Please don't cry, baby girl." He whispered.

"Look at me Logan, I have huge bags underneath my eyes and my body is all streched out and that's now, I don't even know what you saw in me in the first place." He closes his eyes. His breath tickles my skin. He opens his eyes again. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"The first day I met you, you smiled at me. It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I fell in love with it, I fell in love with you." He intertwined our fingers. "I love you, Joni." He whispered.

"I love you too." He kissed me.

"Okay, let's go." We get out of the bathroom, I get Jason and we drive to Carlos'. We greeted them and sat down on the couch. Carlos immediately 'threw' himself at Jason. "Hey buddy, I'm your uncle Los and that's your auntie Lex, she's beautiful isn't she? We're gonna have so much fun together." I enjoyed seeing Carlos like this, he's going to be a great daddy one day. My eyes wander over to Alexa and I notice something shiny on her finger.

"Alexa, what's that?" I say smiling and rush over to her admiring the ring.

"Um, it's an engagement ring." I keep looking at the ring, Carlos sure had taste.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I look up at her now.

"Well we we're going to, just now."

"Tell me everything."

"Well first he cooked me dinner, which was wonderfull. Then he took me to the beach to watch the stars, which was really romantic. Then there was a coverband and we danced the night away. And finally he got down on one knee and popped the question." (a/n let's say they live close to the beach xD)

"Oh my gosh, that's so romantic. Well done Los." I nudge his shoulder. He looks proud.

"So Logan, when are you gonna propose?" Carlos asks as I make my way back to my original place.

"Um, we haven't really talked about marriage yet." Logan answers.

"I think it's better we wait till Jason is a little older." We spend the rest of the afternoon talking about random stuff, just hanging out like we used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just making things clear here, Carlos did not really propose to Alexa although I would really like it if they did

k, peace out

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this before I heard the roumor =P