Chapter 26: Home.

Today Logan could finally come home. His wound hasn't fully cured yet but he's getting better. I'm now driving to the hospital. I can't wait to see my husband. Husband. It sounds so good. I'm officially Joni Natalie Henderson. Sounds so good. I finally arrive. I take Jason out of his seat and put him in his stroller. I rush inside and to Logan's room. "Hey there Mrs. Henderson." He greets me. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. "Aw, aw, aw. Watch the shoulder, babe."

"Sorry." I breath out. "I just missed you so much." He smiled.

"You've been here everyday."

"Still." I say stubborn. "I had no-one to keep me warm at night."

"Aww, I'm here now baby." He lays his hand on my waist and pecks my lips. "How's my little boy?" He walked over to Jason's stroller.

"He missed his daddy too." I take him out of his stroller and put him into Logan's arm. "Let's go home." He nodded. I take his bag and put it in the stroller. I walk out pushing the stroller while Logan still caries Jason. As soon as we come home Logan lays down on the couch with Jason on top of him. I sat down too and put Logan's head in my lap. "Welcome home baby." I bend down and kiss him. He lets out a soft sigh.

"It's good to be home." I stroke his cheek. "Joni?" I hummed. "Can we talk? About the wedding. And what happened." I let out a deep sigh. I didn't really feel like talking about that but I felt Logan needed it.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

"Why did you let him take you?"

"For you. I hoped he would've left you alone if he took me but he didn't." A tear slipped as I thought of what happened. "When it was over I would've done anything to get back to you."

"I would've done anything to find you." I crack a small smile. "You're mine." He lifts his body to kiss me.

"I love you Logan." I sniffle.

"I love you too."