Chapter 13: The next step.

I feel great now that Logan and I are 'back together'. I don't know how else to descripe it. It's a weird feeling to get your memory back. Anyway as I said I feel great and Logan does too, so I think it's time we take the next step in out relationship. Meeting his parents. I think I"m ready for it. And for God's sake his parents haven't even met Jason yet. I barely know if they know he even excists. So here we were laying on the couch, my head in his lap, him stroking my hair and watching some lame movie. "Logie?"

"Yeah." He says not taking his eyes off the T.V..

"Do you miss Texas?" He sighs.

"Ofcourse I do, but L.A. is my new home now." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I slightly smiled.

"What if we'd go on a visit?" I interwined my hand with his. He didn't say anything but I saw he was thinking. "I'd like to meet your family. And I'd like them to meet Jason too."

"Are you sure about this?" I nodded.

"You alteady met mine."

A smile grew on his face. "Then let's go to Texas." I cheered and kissed him.

"When do I start packing?" Logan chuckled.

"Let me check some flights online." He pecked my lips and stood up to get his laptop. He started searching and next week we'll be on our way to Texas. I wanted it sooner but Logan still had some stuff to do with the band. Some interviews and photoshoots. Since now we completely lost interest in the movie we just started making out. Only to be interupted by, once again, babycrying.