Chapter 25: Try again.

Logan's P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospitalroom. I remembered the wedding. It should've been the most beautiful day of our lives, next to Jason's birth. There was a knock on the door and Joni peeked her head through. "Hi." I say weakly.

"Hey handsome." She says cheerfull, clearly happy to see me. She walks over to me and pecks my lips. I chuckle.

"You're still wearing your dress [See multimedia]."

"I've been here the whole time."

"I never had the chance to say how gorgeous you look." She blushes."Where's Jason?"

"James is taking care of him." I miss him. "I brought someone else though." I gave her a confused look. She just smiles and goes to open the door. I see her motion to someone for him or her to come inside. A few seconds later she enters with the priest. I chuckled. "We still need to say I do." I smile widely. She sat down next to me on the bed. I hold her hand.

"Do you Logan Philip Henderson take Joni Natalie Diamond to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I quickly kissed my cheek which made her giggle.

"I do."

"And do you Joni Natalie Diamond take Logan Philip Henderson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She smiled at me.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Logan, you may kiss your bride." I didn't hesitate to pull her close to me. I kissed her lovingly yet with so much passion. As we parted the priest had already left. I guess we kissed for a long time. She snuggled into my chest.

"I'm so glad you're fine. I wouldn't know what I would've done without you." Luckely Nicholas shot me in the shoulder so I was never in a critic situation.

"I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Logiebear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat, sorry for stealing your name =P but I don't have a middle name and I know you love Logan and now in some sort of way you're fake married to Logiebear =P please don't hate me. I hope you figure things out with your friend and come back to Wattpad REAL quickly =) I love you <3

K.

Love y'all!!

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush