Chapter 20: Keeping things.

"Shh, baby, don't cry." I tried to calm down my son. I bounced him on my arm and walked around. Trying everything to ease him. He hasn't been feeling well. He won't eat and he's feeling hot. On top of that, Logan is hiding something from me and I'm getting pretty upset about it. He keeps making these phonecalls all the time. Everytime I ask him who he called with he says 'someone from work'. He's avoiding me too. What if his cheating on me? No, no, no, he would never do that. He loves me. At least that's what he makes me think he does. Jason had finally calmed down. I hear the front door open and close.

"Hey beautiful." I hear Logan say as I kiss Jason's forehead and put him in his chair. Logan leaned in to kiss me but I stepped back as Jason started crying again. I pick him up and kiss his forehead once more.

"Let's try and eat." Logan leaned in again but I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek. I went to the kitchen and Logan followed.

"Something wrong?" He asked standing in the doorway. I put Jason in his arms so it's easier for me to make a bottle. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"That's not the question here, Logan. The question what are you keeping from me?"

"I'm not keeping anything from you." I scoffed. I could tell he was lying. I just went on with what I was doing. I take Jason back in my arms and go sit on the couch. I put the bottle in Jason's little mouth but he spits it right back out. I sigh.

"Please baby boy, eat." I begged. After awhile Logan sat down next to me. We both stayed quiet untill I decided to break the silence. "I just want you to be honest with me." I turn my head to look at him. He looked confused. "Obviously you're hiding something. So please just tell me now."

"I'm not hiding anything."

"Just admit it already!" My voice got louder.

"Admit what?"

"That you're cheating on me!"

"Babe, I'm not cheating on you." As he was saying that I put Jason in his arms and ran upstairs. I took a suitcase and start putting my clothes in them. "Babe, stop. Please stop." Tears were streaming and I just kept on packing. He walks over to me and places a hand on my wrist to stop me from packing. I try to keep going and rip my hand loose. "Babe, please listen to me." I ignore him and keep on packing. I hear him sigh. "I'm not cheating on you, okay." I zip up my suitcase and take it off the bed. I walk over to Logan who was still holding Jason. I kissed his forehead and stroked his little cheek. He smiled at me.

"I'll miss you baby boy." A small smile creeped on my face as I looked at my son.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your bussiness." I snapped at Logan. I took my suitcase and drove to Kendall's. He always has my back.

❤ All Over Again. ❤ (sequel to Love Me Again.) *complete*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें