Chapter 18: I'd like to know.

Jason was upstairs asleep in his travel bed. Presley was in her room chatting with her friends and Logan's parents were still outside enjoying each others company. Logan and I were sitting on the couch. I was sitting in Logan's lap. I kissed his jaw then his neck. I brought my lips to his ear. "Wanna go upstairs?" I whispered. I nibbled on his earlobe. He laid me down on the couch and kissed my lips then my neck. We heard someone clear his throat behind us. We both shot up. I sat next to Logan, slightly embarrassed of what his parents had just seen.

"Do you guys mind if we watch some T.V.?" His dad, Jeffrey, said.

"Um, we were just about to go upstairs." Logan answered, his voice was shaky. He took my hand in his and stood up, as did I. "Night."

"Goodnight." I smiled at them.

"Goodnight." His parents said at the same time. Logan led me upstairs. As we were inside I pushed Logan against the door and kissed him roughly. He felt behind him, trying to find the key, and locked the door. His hands went to my butt. I tugged on his shirt and pulled him to his bed, where we made love. I was the first girl to ever do it with Logan on the bed where he spend his childhood and teen years. I have to admit it made me feel special. I know it may sound weird but it's the way I feel.

"Babe?" I hummed. "Can I ask you something?" I hummed again. "Are you trying to get pregnant again?" I gave him a confused look.

"Well, ever since you got your memory back we've been doing it more than ever and it's not that I don't like it, but if you want another kid I'd like to know." I sighed and burried my face in his bare chest. I kissed it and looked up at him again.

"It's because I wanna make things up to you." Now he makes a confused face. "I feel bad for the way  I've treated you when I was pregnant. And I feel bad that I forgot about. So I just want to show you that I love you."

"Aww baby;" He wrapped his arms around me. "I know you love me. Forgetting me wasn't your fault and what happened in the past is already forgotten, it was my own fault anyway."

"No it wasn't." He brought my face to his and kissed my lips softly.

"Let's just stop playing the blame game." I nodded.

"I love you so much Logan Philip Henderson."

"I love you too, baby."