Chapter 11: Looking at my past.

I woke up from a great nap. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. I saw a box. I stood up and stretched. I walked to the box, grabbed my iPod and sat back down on the bed. I put my iPod on shuffle. Big Time Rush's All Over Again started playing. I opened the box and it was full of pictures. The first one I saw was Logan and I, kissing, we looked so happy. ' "You're not going to propose, are you? 'cause I think it's a little too soon for that."

He chuckled. "No, I'm not proposing, but I am going to ask you a very important question. Joni Diamond, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I could barely let that one word out. Logan smiled. He got up my hands still in his, causing me to get up too. He brought one hand up to remove a strand of hair from my face and then cupped my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me ever so softly. ' I chuckled a little. The next picture was of Nicholas. If everything what Logan told me is true than why did I still have this. Not that I don't believe him. '"Happy one year anniversary, baby." I smiled. Nicholas came closer to me and started kissing me. A little too rough to my taste. He backed me up to the couch.

"It's time for my anniversary present." He kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh. I tried to push him away but he's too strong.

"No, Nick, I'm not ready." He ignored me.

"Come on, baby, you can't leave high school as a virgin."' A tear rolled over my cheek. I took the picture and ripped it into a million pieces. The next picture was me at my graduation. "This is the day your future can start." My mom said to me. I smiled widely. I was so happy I finaly graduated. Another song started playing, it sounded familiar but I didn't really know it.

"'cause baby I love you, why don't you love me? I will be waiting.

My heart is empty, 'cause you're not with me, I'm still aching.

baby when I see you I wanna be with you, I will be waiting.

My heart is empty 'cause you're not with me, I'm still aching." It was Logan's voice.

'"I just wanted to say that I really liked your solo, it's a beautiful song, the girl you wrote this for should be honored and I wish you the best of luck." I said with a fake smile. Before the tears could come I walked off.' I found a lyrics sheet. It was from the song that was playing, but instead of baby it had my name.'"I get it, Logan. You don't need to apologize or something. I get that you moved on, I mean, who wouldn't?" I started.

"Joni, what are you talking about?"

"The song you wrote." He took a piece of paper out of his back pocket and handed it to me. "What is this?"

"The original lyrics to my song." I found another photo of me and Logan, we had a serious face and we we're probably goofing of. '"Tell me!" He repeated. he was scaring the hell out of me. I've never seen him like this.

"Because I'm pregnant, Logan!"' Another tear escaped.

'"Don't touch me!' I stood up, so did he.

"We're still so young. It was just a question."

"I don't care if it was just a question! You d- aah." A cry of pain cut of my sentence. I grabbed my stomach.

"Joni, are you okay?" He tried to get closer but I pushed him away.

"Leave me alone." I said as calm as possible.

"But Joni, let me help you."

"I don't need your help."

"You need a doctor."

"Get out."' How could I've ever been so rude to him? The next picture was of Logan on his motorcycle. '"Logie!" I screamed when I saw my boyfriend standing at the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey beautiful." He kissed me. "Ready to go for a ride?" He smiled, he showed me his helmet. I was so excited, I loved riding with Logan on his motorcycle.

"Absolutely, let me go get my jacket." I turned on my heels and grabbed my jacket. "Let's go." I said jerking the helmet out of his hand and putting it on my head.

"Someone's excited."

"Of course, because I get to spend a day with you."' The next picture was me in the recording booth, singing at the top of my lungs.'"I'm going to meet Big Time Rush?!" I nearly screamed, out of excitement, at my now manager.

"Better, you'll be working with them." I squealed. Yes, I'm fangirling over Big Time Rush. They're amazing.

"When can I meet them?" My eyes were big.

"How does now sound?" As on cue 4 super cute boys entered the room. My jaw slightly dropped, they looked even better in real life, especially Logan. He's always been my favorite. "Guys, this is Joni Diamond, she's my newest singer. Joni I guess you know who these guys are." I nodded as I shook their hand. Logan looked me in the eyes and I smiled at him. The next picture was of Jason when he was first born.

'"So do you already have a name?" Ciara asked.

"Only if the dad is okay with it." Logan smiled. "Jason Henderson."

"It's perfect." Logan said.

"We'll give you guys some alone time." My mom said. Everyone left the room except Logan.

"Would you like it hold him?" Logan smiled and nodded. I handed him Jason. It was a beautiful to see Logan hold his son. Jason yawned. "Looks like his tired." Logan laid him in the baby bed. I sat up and patted the space next to me. Logan sat down.

"So you're accepting me as his father?" I nodded. "Does that mean that you and I..." It seemed like he couldn't find the right words, so I helped him by kissing him full on the lips.' The next picture was one of Logan and I in our living room, when we just moved in. 'I gave myself a tour of the house. "Do you like it?" Logan asked as I came back to the living room.

"I love it." He smiled.

"What about me? Do you love me?"'

"I think I do." I whispered, smiling.

~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to Aleena because she freaking loves my stories =) and she comments a lot which I love =P <3

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush