Chapter 12: I remember you.

Logan's P.O.V.

"Logan?" I heard Joni shout my name from her bedroom. I put Jason in his chair and rush upstairs. I knock on the door. She quickly opened it.

"Have you been cr-." She cut me off by placing her lips on mine. I was absolutely surprised by her action. She positioned herself closer to me and I finaly kissed her back. She pulled away to catch her breath. I gave her a confused look. Her hands were still on my cheeks from kissing me.

"I remember you." She whispered. Tears were in her eyes, happy tears. A smile grew on my face. I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much." I said into the hug. We parted and Joni chuckled a little.

"I was here the whole time."

"Yeah, but I wasn't able to do this." I kissed her, she smiled into the kiss.She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, her lips not leaving mine. Our kiss just turned out in a heated make out session. But then I remember. "Jason needs a bottle." She just kept kissing me. "Babe." I tried to stop her, even though I didn't want that.

"He's not crying so he shouldn't be that hungry." She jumps off me and puts the tip of her finger in my pants pulling me towards the bed. I just couldn't resist her. I kissed her again and we fell onto the bed. She pulled my shirt over my head. She was wearing sweatpants and a tanktop and she still looked so sexy. I trailed my kisses down. I lifted her top a little and kissed her stomach. I took her top off completely and threw it somewhere on the floor. Our lips met again. She opened my belt and zipper. She was about to pull my pants down when we heard babycrying.

"Told you he was hungry." I say closing my pants again. She groaned. I wanted to get up but she pulled me to her and kissed me. We turned around so she was on top of me.

"I'll go." She smiled. She got up from the bed and put her tanktop on again. I sit up and pull her to me again. She falls onto my lap.

"No, we'll go together." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me once more. I pick her up bridal style and carry her downstairs. Not caring that I was shirtless. Joni went to the kitching to prepair Jason's bottle while I took him out of his chair to stop him from crying. No use of course, the poor boy is starving. Luckly it didn't take long until the bottle was ready. Joni grabbed Jason from me and sat down on my lap. Every now and than we shared a kiss. We looked like the perfect family. When Jason was done eating, we putted him to bed and he practicly fell asleep immediately. I put my hands around Joni's waist and pulled her back to our bedroom. She was giggling the whole time. It was so adorable. After all those months we finally got to be one again. I love this girl so much.