Chapter 14: Happy birthday to me.

Logan's P.O.V.

I was awoken by someone kissing my jaw and neck. I slowly opened my eyes. "Morning handsome." Joni greeted me with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey." I say groggily. Slightly smiling because I'm still half asleep.

"Happy birthday." She kissed my lips.

"Thank you." Now it was my time to kiss her. "I got the day off today so what do you say we spend it with just the 3 of us." I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, um, I kind of already invited the guys and Alexa." I pouted. "Stop that." I shook my head still pouting. "Well we got until 4 and it's only." She looked at the clock and back at me. "8am." She kissed my lips. "I gotta give Jason his bottle and when I come back you better tell me what you would like to do, birthday boy." She kissed me again and I proceeded to pout. This time because she's leaving. "Stop it." She whined. She got up and dissapeared to Jason's bedroom. I closed my eyes again and though of what we could do. Honestly I just want to spend time with my family. I don't have much off time so any second I can spend with Joni and Jason, I will. "Logan!" I heard Joni's voice while she was shaking me. I laughed and pursed my lips. I hear her giggle and felt her kiss my lips. My eyes shot open. She giggled again. "You know usually it's the prince who kisses the princess awake, not the other way around."

"Well our fairytail is anything but ordinary." She laid Jason next to me and herself next to Jason.

"So you decided what you want to do today?" I nodded. She gave me a questioning look. "I want to spend my day with you." I stroked her cheek. "And him." I kissed Jason's forehead. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but what exactly do you want to do?" Then my stomach made a noise.

"CAKE!" I shouted and Joni gasped.

"I totally forgot to buy a cake."

"Let's bake one."

"Great idea. Shower first?" I nodded. We laid Jason back in his own bed, he wasn't to happy about that but it's easier for us. We quickly showered cause Jason was crying none stop. We dried ourselfs off and got dressed. I went to Jason's room and pick him up. He immediately stop crying. I wiped away his tears. Joni walked in the room and put her arm around my waist and her head against my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"Let's bake some cake." She smiled. She walked a little in front of me and I slapped her butt playfully. We go downstairs and I put Jason in his play-area. Joni had alread taken all the ingredients for the cake.

"Chocolate?"

"Yes, please." I smiled. We started making the cake.

"Logie." I looked at her and she blew me a kiss but there was flower in her hand so my face was full of it so I took some flower aswel and flicked it onto her. Soon the cake was ready to go in the oven and Joni and I were covered in food. "Another shower?" I nodded.

A few hours later all the guys and Alexa were here. Joni and Alexa were talking while taking care of Jason. I decided to tell the guys I'm going back to Texas. "I'm taking Joni to Texas."

"That's great man. Back to your roots." James said.

"To meet my parents." I added.

"Ooooh." Kendall said.

"No, no, no, no Ooooh, it's gonna be great and it's about time." I tried to convince myself that this was a good idea when actually I did feel like ooooh. It's not that I don't want Joni to meet my family. She's the one for me and eventually she does have to meet my parents. So why did I feel so bad about this?

"Do they even know about Jason?" Carlos asked.

"Of course they do. Well not the whole story, like me being a total jerk and not being there for her for those 9 months."

"Ooooh." Kendall repeated.

"Would you stop that." Yeah, I was freaking out and nervous. I had no specific reason why though. I was just scared something will go wrong on that trip to Texas. Ever since Joni and I started dating, our relationship has been anything but easy. I mean she just got her memory back from a damn car crash, which I still kinda blame myself for. I shouldn't have let her go that night. And then there's Jason, the boy is not even 2 months old and it's big trip to Texas. Oh cut the crap Logan, Texas is going to be great, just as you remembered. Nothing will go wrong. And your parents have the right to meet their grandson, no matter how old he is, and ,hopefully one day, my wife (to be). "Texas is going to be great."

"You're right, it's about time your parents meet their grandson." James supported.

"And the love of your life." Kendall added.

"Have fun buddy." Carlos finishes. I nod in...accomplishment? Yeah. The guys, and I, just talked me, myself, into going to Texas and it being a great idea. Joni puts her arms around me.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked sweetly.

"Us, going to Texas." I smiled and pecked her lips. "It's going to be great."

"Who's up for some cake?" The boys cheered.

It was about 10pm and the boys and Alexa had just left. Jason was already fast asleep in his bed. "Today was great, thank you." I kissed Joni.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii !!

Long chapter YAY!! Logan deserves it =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGIEBEAR !! I LOVE YOU !! <3

It would've been a shame if I didn't update this on his birthday. I gave him virtual dorito chips xD

sorry I'm just adicted to that gif (See multimedia) I WANNA BE THAT VASE !! xD he kisses it with tongue and all ö who wouldn't want to be that vase

I forgot what else I wanted to say so...BYEEE !!

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush