Chapter 27: Mommy's sick. (Last chapter.)

Logan's P.O.V.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" my now 3-year old screamed running up to me. I opened my arms as he ran in them. I pick him up.

"What's up Jase?" Jase is my little nickname for him.

"Mommy's sick." He says with a concern look on his face. I hurry to the bathroom. I put Jason down as I see Joni bend over the toilet. I take her hair and hold it behind her head. She flushes the toilet and takes some toilet paper to wipe her mouth. She leans her back against the wall and sighs. I feel her forehead. She isn't feeling hot which was weird. I don't think twice and pick her up bridal style.

"Logan, what are you doing?" She asks weakly.

"I'm taking you to the doctor. What else do you think I'm doing?"

"Logan stop please." I shake my head. "I know what's going on." My face is full of concern and confusion as I place her back on her feet. "Promise me you won't be mad?"

"Of course not." I stroke her cheek. She was about to talk but she runs to the bathroom again. Once again puking her guts out.

"Daddy was going on?" Jason asks. Poor little guy has no idea what's happening, not that I do. I kneel down to his hight.

"Mommy's not feeling so good. Don't worry, big man. You wanna watch some cartoons?" He nods. I place him in front of the T.V. and go to the bathroom. Joni was sitting with her back against the wall, crying. "Baby, what's wrong? You don't have to cry." I wipe her tears away. She buries her face in my chest. I rub circles on her back. "Tell me." I say softly. "Please." She takes a deep breath. She looks down. She takes my hand and puts it on her stomach. She looks back up, into my eyes.

"I'm pregnant." She says quietly. I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed her. "You're not mad?"

"Baby, why would I be mad? You make me the happiest man on earth." She slightly smiles. "Let's go tell Jason." She nods. I take her hand and led her to the living room. "Hey Jase, mommy and I have something to tell you." His head shot up. We sat down next to him.

"You're gonna have a baby brother or sister." Joni continued.

"I want bwother!" He shouts.

"You can't choose that, buddy." I ruffle his hair. Joni puts her head on my shoulder as Jason sits in her lap. I kiss her temple.

"I love you Mrs. Henderson." She looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you too Mr Henderson." I lean down and kiss her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.

cute Logan gif on the side =)

This is the end of 'All Over Again.'. Thank you all so much for reading <3 I love you all so much.

Sorry no sequel (not that anyone would read it). I started something new. =) so please take a look <3 (It's called Crazy For You. ;))

Okay much love,

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush