~Chapter 15~ Track to Love Each Other

Manik and Nandini were facing each other. Nandini looked here and there. Then she again looked at him.

Nandini whispered: kya?

Manik (whispering): I don't know. You say.

Nandini looked at him with confused expression (whispering): matlab?

Manik came near to her now they both were lying on the same pillow. Nandini was looking straight at him.

Manik still whispering: tumhe bura laga?

Nandini confusingly: kis baat ka?

Manik: wo maine jo kiya, in dare.

Nandini smiled a bit: no,mujhe kyun bura lagega. It was a dare. Aapko bura laga maine jo kiya?

Now Manik smiled: no. main bas soch raha tha, how you became so bold.

Nandini laughed lightly: Mr. Manik Malhotra, don't you know, me already bold hu.

Manik: achha. Hmm I can see that. See this red mark (showing her his mark on his neck)

Nandini was till now smiling, but she looked at his neck, the hickey turned red to little bluish.

Nandini touched it and caressed it: is it paining?

Manik closed his eyes and moaned: Nandini...

Nandini looked at him and took her hand back. Manik realised her hand is not on his neck so he looked at her and then sat up straight. Nandini too sat beside him.

Manik: it's not paining.

Nandini looked at him, while Manik stood up and extended his hand to her, she accepted it and stood up. They started walking, but Nandini stopped and took a blanket and then checked all, who were sleeping and cuddling to each other.

Manik too looked at them. He saw his Bhaiya & Bhabhi sleeping cuddling to each other, a small smile crept on his lips. Nandini stood beside him and saw him smiling.

Manik: Bhaiya & Bhabhi kitne khush lag rahe he.

Nandini looked at him: aap khush he na?

Manik looked at her, smiled at her and then held her from shoulders: me bahot khush hu. This is what I want. My family should be happy. You beside me. This is life.

Nandini smiled.

Manik: chale?

Nandini smiled and they both started walking towards the railing. It was another part of the farmhouse.

They both adjusted themselves on the floor resting their back on railing. Manik wrapped blanket over them and hugged her sideways. He was playing with her small delicate fingers. Both sat in complete silence.

Nandini finally broke the silence: Manik.. Can I ask you something?

Manik looked at her confusingly: Nandini, you don't need to ask me for this.

Nandini smiled & continued: woo.. Bhaiya Bhabhi..?

She looked at him, instantly his smile got vanished, he knew what she is asking.

She sensed the tension: its okay Manik, if you don't want to share.

Manik placed his finger on her lips, she instantly shut her mouth, and Manik look straight in to her eyes: there is nothing which I don't want to share with you. Always remember that.

Nandini smiled and hugged him. Manik hugged her back and continued.

Manik: one year ago, I was in Cape Town for my vacation, with my friends. Suddenly one day Bhabhi called me and asked to check on her parents.