~Chapter 27~ Peace

It was a new morning, after last night's romantic date.

Manik was sleeping peacefully having beautiful dream of Nandini, when suddenly his phone rang. He stirred in sleep and extended his hand towards the phone which was lying on the other side of the bed. He struggles to catch the phone, finally the phone came to his hands. Without looking at the caller ID he picked up the call.

Manik sleepily: hello..

"Good Morning Manik" a chirpy voice came from another side of the call. He instantly understood who it is.

Manik roller on to his back on the back still closing his eyes, clutching nearest pillow: Good Morning Nandini. Woke up so early?

Nandini: ha vo, jaldi aankh khul gayi. Tum abhi bhi so rahe ho kya?

Manik smiled: hm..

Nandini: hmm kya hota he Manik. See outside. The sun is out. Get up and get ready.

Manik opened his eyes: but my sun is elsewhere.

Nandini blushed over the call: Manik.

Manik laughed: what? Still blushing?

Nandini: ha. Chalo get ready and come here, if you are free.

Manik sat up on the bed: wow, Nandini. So fast ha.

Nandini: tum kya bol rahe ho?

Manik: are, kal rat ke baad I think tum mujhse dur nahi reh paaogi, isi liye you are calling me there. Right?

Nandini annoyingly: kuch bhi na Manik. Like seriously.

Manik laughed on the phone: to phir kyun? Aaj kuch khas he?

With this he stood up from the bed, and went to washroom.

Nandini: nahi kuch khas nahi he. But tumhe kuch dikhana he. Actually kahi le jana he tumhe.

Manik took out his brush: achha. Kaha?

Nandini sighed: Manik. Surprise.

Manik jerked some toothpaste from the tube on the brush: what surprise Nandini. I thought last night each surprise got over.

Nandini smiled: it was your surprise. This is mine. So.

Manik smiled and leaned on the stone top: achha. Hmm. Okay. I'll be there. Kitne baje he abhi?

Nandini replied: its 7:45. Come here. Have breakfast here only.

Manik: no no. me breakfast karke aaunga. Tum ready rehna. Will go at around 9:30. Hm?

Nandini: okay. Bye.

She was about to cut the call, but...

Manik: oye...

Nandini: ha.

Manik: kya ha? Aren't you forgetting something?

Nandini: nahi to.

Manik: miss Einstein. Yes, you are.

Nandini playfully: kya?

Manik: those three words.

Nandini teasingly: which three words?

Manik sighed: tum nahi bologi na?

Nandini smiled: tum bhi to bol sakte ho.

Manik saw the brush and he started brushing his teeth: wo.. me.. umm..

Nandini got confused: what? Manik saf saf bolo na.