~Chapter 24~ Eagerness

Nandini got down from the stairs and went in to the kitchen, there she saw Nyonika was working, she went to her and hugged her from back. First Nyonika got startled but then she saw it was Nandini, so she turned and hugged her back.

Nyonika: Kya baat he? Bahot khush lag raha he koi?

Nandini looked down and blushed: woo, aisi koi bat nahi he. Mai to bas..

Nyonika placed her finger on her chin and make her look at her: mai to bas kya?

With this Nandini again got shy and hugged her instantly. Nyonika too hugged her back.

Nyonika: are itni kyun sharma rahi he? Bata to hua kya he?

Nandini broke the hug: wo... woo.. aaj.. aaj me aur Manik date pe ja rahe he.

Nyonika smiled brightly: are wah.. mujhe to laga mera beta bada hi boring he, par wo to romantic nikla. Chalo achha hi he.

Nandini smiled, and suddenly she remembered something: Mom, ek baat puchhu aapse.

Nyonika while cutting some salad: ha puchho na.

Nandini: Mom, agar koi bacha apna khud ka kuch carrier banana chahe to kya ye galat he?

Nyonika looked at her with confused look: matlab? Aur aise baate kyun kar rahi ho?

Nandini shook her head: Mom, wo kya he na, meri ek dost he uska husband uska family business nahi karna chahta, wo kuch aur karna chahta he, par uske husband ko lagta he ki wo galat kar raha he.

Nyonika listened her carefully and then sighed: Nandu, it depends on family, ke wo kya chahti he. Waise agar carrier option bura na ho to problem nahi he, par agar us carrier me kuch ho hi na to.

Nandini: par Mom, sahi galat kon decide karta he, at least use ek baar try to karna chahiye na?

Nyonika: dekho Nandini, ye kisi ke ghar ka mamla he, hume isme bich me nahi bolna chahiye. Ha par agar tum mujhse puchho to galat kuch bhi nahi he. Sabki apni apni likes dislikes hoti he. Aur aakhir me bachhe ki success dekh ke maa baap ko khushi hi milti he.

Nandini smiled brightly and again hugged her, Nyonika too hugged her.

Nandini: Mom, you are the best.

Nyonika: ha ha chal ab maska mat maar, aur ye le sab khana table pe laga, sab lunch ke liye aate hi honge.

After that Nandini put all the food on the table, soon all the members came and had their lunch. Abhimanyu informed all that he and Mukti had an appointment of the doctor in the evening, all got happy. After having lunch Manik dropped Nandini to Murthy villa, with necessary romance of course.

Around 5 pm, Murthy Villa

Nandini's POV

I was sitting on the pool side, dipping my legs in to the water. I feel content right now, I feel complete, sab thik jaa raha he. And today is The Day, which me and Manik were waiting for, aaj me use sab bata dungi, jo bhi me feel karti hu.

I blushed listening to my own thoughts. Suddenly I heard bell ring, I quickly got up from the pool and wore my slippers and went there, I saw a courier guy talking with Chachi, Chachi was holding a packet in her hand, she closed the door and came towards me.

Me: ye kya he Chachi?

Chachi smiled: ye tere liye he, pata nahi kisne bheja he?

I understood that it is definitely from Manik, I blushed and tried to took the packet from Chachi, but she didn't give it to me, I glared her.