~Chapter 36~ Left and Lost

Continuation Of Cabir's POV

I nodded and left from there, because I can't go just like that. I need them to know that what they have done to my sister. And I am not taking this shit of them anymore. It's over right? I will make it over officially. You are so gonna regret Manik Malhotra.

With this I started the ignition and left for Malhotra Mansion.

In no time I reached Malhotra Mansion. I checked my wrist watch, it was nearly dinner time. But dam I didn't care anymore. I walked furiously and pressed the bell. In a moment the door flung open revealing a servant. I pushed him and shouted "Manik Malhotra"

I know this is not my manners, but fuck the manners. Nandini cried and suffered because of this dumb, selfish and asshole man. I can't let my anger die, just because of my stupid manners.

So without caring for anyone I shouted again, "Manik Malhotra, come outside you Asshole"

Suddenly I saw everyone running to living room where I was standing. I saw Abhimanyu coming near me. But my eyes were stuck on a one person, who was standing at the end. He knows that he is wrong, so wrong.

Abhi came to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and said: Cabir, what happened? And.. why are you shouting like that?

I jerked his hand from my shoulder and shouted: seriously you are asking me? Ask your dumb head brother you dammit.

Everyone's eyes moved to Manik, and he.. he just looked down. Anger rose in my again, I furiously walked to him and dragged him in the middle of the room. Abhi tried to come in between but I showed him my hand and gestured him to stay out of this.

I turned towards Manik and held him from his collars: Manik Malhotra. How can you do this ha? She trusted you, she loved you.

His head shot up and his eyes met mine. I can see some kind of disgust in his eyes, but I couldn't understand as anger was overpowering my senses.

I continued: but you... what did you do? You broke her trust every damm time. Why? You said you love her. I doubt. I doubt that it was all lie.

He looked at me with teary eyes, I left his collar and step back.

I looked at him with hatred in my eyes and said: you didn't love her. not even for a second. Not even for moment. Agar pyaar karte to itna dard nahi dete.

Tears brimmed in my eyes, I went near him and said: trust kiya tha maine. Apni behen ka hath tere hath me diya. Why? To see this day? Say na Manik.

He held his head down, which did nothing but rose anger in me.

I looked away for some time and then again look at him: you know what Mr. Manik Malhotra. Let's make it equal. You don't want her right? Okay. Because we are going.

His head shot up and held shocking expression on his face.

I continued: AWAY.. Far Far Away. where you and your ugly shadow cannot even find us.

Mukti came to me and held my hand and asked worriedly: what are you saying Cabir? We had.. we had a deal right? Then why?

I looked at her, pretty soul. She had been with Nandini all the time. But she can't do anything.  

I removed her hands from me and said: there is no deal now. I am ending all the relations with Malhotra's right now. we didn't know Malhotra's ever.

I looked at Manik, his face had horrified expressions. He was afraid? Afraid of what?

My thought was broken by Abhimanyu's sudden push on me. He turned me harshly to him and asked: what are you saying Cabir? Have you gone nuts?

I smiled sarcastically and shouted: no.. I haven't gone nuts. It's your bloody brother, who has gone nuts.