~Chapter 58~ Honolulu Diaries

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*I LIVE IN INLINE COMMENTS, DO NOT MISS TO DROP YOUR VIEWS ON EVERY LINE*

*8050 WORDS UPDATE*

******

Manik's POV

"Welcome to Emirates Airlines Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra." The attendant wished us with a warm smile, I saw Nandini slid closer to me looking at me.

"Can you please show me your boarding pass, so that I can guide you to your seat sir...!" She said again in a professional tone.

I smiled and gave her our boarding passes.

"This way sir... Ma'am...!" She said walking in the direction. I held Nandini's hand and we walked following the air hostess.

"Have a good flight sir... Mam." She said after biding us a bow smilingly. We settled on our seat, which was divided by a mere partition.

"here

"here... sit..." I said and Nandini jumped on the seat, while I placed her handbag in the storage above our head.

"Manik... there's no one else or what?" She asked as soon as I sat on my seat beside her. I looked around and actually there was no one.

I shrugged and said "Maybe... I don't know...!"

"why? are you scared that you are alone... here. with me? Are you?" I asked in a teasing tone.

She smiled and snuggled close to me "I to wanted this only... alone with you..." she looked up at me and I went all aww.

She pulled herself a bit and pecked my lips and that made me smile.

"Starting our honeymoon ahh...?" I asked touching her small cute nose.

"Hmm...." She said and snuggled more in to me. I took out the earplugs from the bag and put it on myself.

The flight started flying in air when suddenly I felt a tap on my stomach.

I looked at my side and saw Nandini looking at me with wide open smile. I raised my brow at her and she gestured me towards her side of window.

I saw Mumbai city lighting in night. I smiled and looked at her, who was gaping at the scene and I was gaping at her. how beautiful she looked.

"Manik... It's so beautiful... Nai?" She turned towards me and suddenly I felt all cuddly with her.

"Of course" Saying I pull her close to me and hugged her tight.

She giggled and wrapped her hands around me. I pulled her closer to me and she landed up sitting on my lap. I smiled and pecked her lips.