~Chapter 41~ Loves to Irritate Her

I walked back to Cabir's house and saw them playing with Abeer. They were too much in to playing with Abeer that they didn't noticed me. I saw Navya didi tossing him up and down him, while Cabir was lightly scolding Navya didi for doing that. While Abeer was in his own world, he was giggling on his best.

A tear escaped from my eyes. Suddenly what I saw was enough to make me happy and smile. I saw myself and Nandini, playing just like that with a small baby, probably a girl all clad in her pink flowery frock with Minnie mouse headband. I was tossing her up and down, while Nandini was trying to reach to her because she was not reaching up to my hands, because of obvious reason, she was short. I chuckled a bit. The baby ran through the corridors of the house, while Nandini was about to go behind her, but I held her hand and stopped her. she turned to me angrily and I pouted cutely. She melted instantly and leaned to me and pecked my nose. I murmured an 'I Love You' to her in response she chuckled and said 'I Love You Too'. We were about to claim our lips, but the baby came running to us and hopped in Nandini's hands. I side hugged both of them and kissed on Nandini's forehead.

Suddenly I heard someone calling me "Manik... Manik..."

I looked everywhere, but I was not there, Nandini was not there and our baby was also not there, I saw Navya didi and Cabir with Abeer holding in his hands standing a little far from me calling me. Tears made their way to my eyes.

"Manik, what happened? You look lost?" Navya didi asked stepping close to me.

I shook my head with tears in my eyes and smiled still having tears in my eyes.

"Good Night, Cabir and Didi" I said absently and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door and thought about what just happened with me. I just imagined my life, my forever with Nandini. I for the first time felt jealous, jealous of Cabir. He was having all, the love of his life, a baby boy and very caring family. Why can't we have that too Nandini? whatever happened two years ago, if that didn't happen then, we would have been parents by now. I smiled on my thoughts. It must be so beautiful Nandini. I leaned on the door and cried. I wanted the same life, which Bhaiya-Bhabhi have, which Cabir have, which Dhruv and Alia going to have. A perfect family.

But I am not going to fall weak this time Nandini, chahe whatever you say, chahe however you behave, behave rude, behave angry, behave ignorant, but this time I am not stepping away. This time its forever.

I wiped my tears and changed my clothes and lie down on the bed. Soon sleep took over me instantly.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of the jet leg of course. I went to the window and took a deep breath. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a book from it. yes, after she left I started reading in the hope that maybe I could find some peace in it. and yes, whenever I feel alone, I read the books.

I gazed at the time it was 4:30 am in night. I sighed and started reading the book. After almost completing half of the book I looked at the time. It was 6 in the morning. Perfect time for jogging. I saw birds chirping outside. I placed the book again back in wardrobe and grabbed my tracks and a comfortable tee. I went out for jog. Being in London feel so much love. I still remember I used to go for jog in my college days too. And thanks to that time, I still remember all the roads and streets of London.

After a half an hour jog I reached a park. I jogged a bit in park and did my daily routine work out there. I saw girls ogling at me and showing their gorgeous figures to me while doing work outs. But they didn't know that I already belonged to someone, who is more beautiful than them. I finally reached in the middle of the park and saw small small children practising their dance. I stood there and adored them. I am fascinated by small kids. I even talked to them and did a lot of fun. Finally waving a bye to all of them, I ran towards Cabir's house. I took the short cut to reach the house. I was at the end of the street, when I saw Aryaman coming out of the apartment and going near his car. He unlocked it, sat in and drove away. I glanced at the balcony of his flat. There was no one. White curtains were waving in the morning air.