~Chapter 21~ Haunting Past

FLASHBACK

A man in his age of 30 came down running shouting "Bhabhi.. Bhabhi..". a lady age of 35 was praying to God, hearing her name she turned and looked towards the shout.

Lady: Kya hua devraji?

Man came and twirled her around while lady was almost about to fall but thanks to the man, he held her hands.

Lady angrily: ye aap kya kar rahe he?

Man made a pout: Sorry, sorry... but I have good news.

Lady Happily: kya? Mira is again pregnant?

Man face palmed his face: what Bhabhi, aap logo ko iske alawa kuch good news nahi lagta he kya?

Lady chuckled: achha batao kya hua?

Man: Guess...

Lady acted as she was thinking, Man was impatiently waiting for her guess.

After 2 minutes Man said: Kya Bhabhi aap bhi.. Itna bhi guess nahi kar sakte?

Another Man around 37 came on staircase and saw both of them and said: are kya hua Raj? Kyun meri Nyonika ko pareshaan kar rahe ho? 

Nyonika and Raj looked at him.

Raj: achhaji, ye aapki Nyonika, meri kuch nahi lagti kya?

Nyonika: are Anant, ye kuch good news ki bat kar rahe the, to bas me guess kar rahi thi.

Raj: come on Bhaiya aap guess kijiye.

Anant: you are getting another award.

Raj smiled and hugged him: yes Bhaiya, again. Again I am getting another award for Best Singer.

Anant: congratulations. Ab to party banti he kyun Nyonika?

Nyonika smiled: are ha kyun nahi, aaj me mere devar ka favourite Khana banaungi. Bahot bahot Mubarak Raj.

Raj touched Anant and Nyonika's feet: Aap logo ki vajah se hi me yaha tak pahoch paya hu. Thank you.

Nyonika and Anant looked at each other and smiled.

A lady aged 27 came down holding a little girl in her hands.

Lady: kya Bhabhi? Sab pyar aur laad inko, mujhe kuch bhi nahi?

Nyonika went to her and took the little girl in her arms: are bhai, tu to mera tara he. Teri wajah se hi to ye itna aage badha he.

Lady smiled, Raj came and side hugged her: Yes my dearest Mira.

Anant and Nyonika smiled, soon two boys 14 years and second 12 years old came down running to Raj.

Boys together: Chachu...

Raj kneeled down and hugged them: ohho mere dono champs, uth gaye.

Nyonika: Abhi, Manik brush kiya ya nahi?

Manik and Abhimanyu looked down and said: No Mom. Sorry.

Before Nyonika can speak Raj interrupted: oh come on Bhabhi, aaj itna khushi ka din he aur aap.

A small girl came and pulled Raj's shirt, Raj looked at her and hugged her instantly: princess.

Manik and Abhimanyu too hugged her: Good Morning Pihu.

Pihu looked at both of them and smiled: Good Morning Bhaiyu.

All the elder members went aww seeing the trio.

Nyonika: ab sab niche hi he to chalo Prasad lelo.

All gathered in front of the Lord Ganesha's Murti. All of them closed their eyes, and joined their hands.