~Chapter 37~ Different Poles

London, Nearly 8 am

A girl in the age of nearly 23 opened the curtains of the room and inhaled the fresh air of the morning. She opened her arms to feel the air. A small, light smile played on her lips when she felt the morning air touching her body. she finally opened her eyes and looked at her side. She saw a manly figure sleeping on his stomach fully covered in his duvet.

She looked at the hanging wall clock which was showing 8 o'clock of morning

She looked at the hanging wall clock which was showing 8 o'clock of morning. She shook her head smilingly and went to him. She at first slowly removed his duvet from his face. A small smile took place on her lips.

The guy turned his face feeling harsh light coming on his face.

He groaned sleepily: Nandu. Let me sleep please.

Nandini frowned and said a little furiously: get up you idiot. See its already 8.

He didn't reply her and continued sleeping, which added more fury in her. she grabbed his duvet and pulled it down completely.

Guy complained angrily: ahhh.. Nandu.... Bola na let me sleep.

And he again grabbed the duvet and slept.

Now Nandini was angry. She placed her hands on her waist and looked at his sleeping figure angrily.

She looked at the side table which was having a water jar. A small smirk came on side of her lips.

She folded her hands near her chest and said: get up or else I will...

The guy chuckled a bit under the duvet and said: or else what, Miss Murthy?

Nandini took the water jar and pulled the duvet down his face and said calmly: or else I will....

And she throws the entire water on him. The water was a bit cold. He stood up feeling extremely cold water on his body. he cleared his face with his hands and looked at her, she was pressing her lips to supress her laugh. He was about to get up, but she was quick and she went to the door and stood half hiding.

The guy sighed and said angrily: Damn you Nandini Murthy....!!

She chuckled from the door and shouted: Damn You Aryaman Khurana.