~Chapter 55~ I Love Him More

*NO PROOF READING*

*I AM SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE, BUT I AM BUSY PERSON NOW, BUT WILL SURELY TRY TO UPDATE AS REGULAR AS POSSIBLE*

*INLINE COMMENTS = LOVE*

******

I stretched my hands lazily and rubbed my eyes slowly. I took a deep breath and looked beside me. My breath again got hitched seeing him sleeping peacefully snoring a bit.

He looked cute. His hair all messed up, his lips little parted, his one hand on his nap as he was laying on his stomach. Another hand I felt on my tummy.

A shiver ran down as soon as reality hit me. We made love last night. After so many problems and hurdles, we were finally one.

I gulped down a huge amount of saliva because I was naked. I pulled up the duvet till my neck covering myself. His body was almost pressed in to mine. He was naked too. Oh God...! Kill me please.

Suddenly blush came rushing to my cheeks. I bit my lower lip to control my inner thoughts. What if he wakes up and sees me like this? I closed my eyes blushing hard. A part of me knows that we saw enough last night, there's nothing left to see more, but still.

I looked around the room and our clothes were on floors scattered. That reminds me of how I was begging last night to him to love me. What he must be thinking? I was a bit desperate na last night? But isn't it normal?

I looked up and cursed aiyappa for making me fall in such situation. I slapped myself mentally, because isn't every girl goes through the same situation?

"Okay Enough" I said to myself almost stopping all the ridiculous thoughts that came in to my mind.

I took the phone from side table and saw it was already 7:30. I sighed and put it back. I needed to wake up and freshen up. I tried sitting on the bed, but his grip was tight around my tummy.

Now I have to wake him up. Aiyappa please be with me.

I nudged him a bit and he didn't budge. I licked my lips and tried again to get up but failed again. How much I hate this.

Okay calm down. it's okay, it's him, your husband. He has seen everything last night, you don't have to shy away.

Yes... I made up my mind.

"Manik..." I called him and nudged.

"Hm..." he moaned pulling me closer. I closed my eyes feeling his bare body sticking to me.

"Manik... get up..." I whispered almost near his ears. We were so close, so close that it was hard for me to control.

"uhmm... no... sleep" he groaned in sleep pressing his head in to soft cushion.

"Manik, let me wake up na." I said.

"Why?" he asked still closing his eyes.

I gulped and said "Because I need to freshen up and I am... uhmm.. naked."

His eyes shot open as soon as I said those words. I looked down blushing. His hold on my tummy got loosened and he took his hands away from me. I looked at him as he adjusted himself on his elbow looking me while I laid there holding the duvet around my body. I looked at him from corner of my eyes and I could see his toned bare chest.

I felt his hand near my ear caressing it lovingly.

"So...?" he asked.

"So..?" I asked back not looking at him.