02 - Donuts and guns

I was only in the hospital for a few days, really the only thing they had to take care of was my poor arm. Also, thank god one of the many places that the Wayne foundation is supporting is the people of Gotham's Heath care. Like sure I had a great job, but houses in Gotham are enough how it is.

A nurse called a taxi for me, what I would do for myself everyday after work but hell, like I said, the houses are already enough.

When I got home I showered up and wrapped my arm with new bandages. Suddenly the phone started ringing so I picked it up, "Hello, Ms <l/n> speaking."

"<f/n>. Poison Ivy has escaped and about half of the cops that work today have fallen for her. Are you well enough? We need more cops." Gordon was on the other side of the line waiting for me to reply.

"Ye-yes, just let me get my uniform on. And uhh.... C-could you p-pick me up?" I stuttered

I rushed to get my formfitting uniform on and put my <h/c> hair in a bun. Running downstairs to close the door my arm starts hurting again, "FUCK!" yelling because I couldn't take my pain pills when they make me sleepy and I don't want to be sleepy at the moment.

Gordon pulled up in front of my house in a cop car and I jumped in to right away questioning why we are going when non of even do anything, it's all Batman.

He stayed serious keeping his eyes on the road, "Because he is also under Ivy's control."

All I could do was slid down with a sigh

Of course Batman is under control, it's just gonna make it damn more harder for cops to bring her down.

To maybe talk about something that isn't bad news, I changed subjects. "So how is Barbra?"

"I rarely see her anymore" he straight up told me. It just went akward the rest of the ride there.

When we got there we drove near but not to close because we didn't want her plants attacking us. Gordon tossed me a ~new~ gun (:'D) shouting "Only use one the plants."

"All right. And plan for now?" I wondered.

"Keep her distracted till Nightwing and Robin gets here." After Gordon said that my face filled with blush, I pretty much was hugging Nightwing a few days before.

A bunch of cops were taken down by the others being controlled, including Batman.

Once Nightwing and Robin showed up I was yelling at them every time Ivy's stupid plants tries to attack them. Watching their backs only was a bad idea I should of also been watching mine.

Brain washed Batman came running at me I tried to doge but I had no chance to fight Batman. He knocked me out with one punch (man, lollololol... K. I tried. This is why writer-chan can't make jokes).

I woke up on the ground to see other people still down or just recovering from fucking mind control. I also turned to see Batman, Robin, and Nightwing about to leave.

Just before they did Nightwing made contact with my eyes and I waved at him... Then the three of them were gone.

Many of us went back to GCPD, some to the hospital, but yay I was lucky I didn't have to go back to the hospital, even if that punch feels like it broke my jaw.

When we did get back to GCPD I sat at a desk, dropped my head on it and let out a huge sigh what I'm surprised every one here didn't hear me.

A fello cop walked by as did it "What up <f/n>?"

I turned my face "Well don't you at least sorta want to know who Batman and his peps are?"

"Hmm, why wouldn't I?" She bent down to have her face level of mine, "but I don't care anymore because the things they do, it's for the best to keep who they are secrets."

I got up "Well, I'm not even supposed to be here today, and I need to take some pills. I better walk home before it gets dark this time. "

"Yea, bye!"

On the way home, I avoided even going close to an alleyway because I'm not sure if I can ever go in one again without having a panic attack. I even took the long way home so I could treat my self to a cupcake at the cake shop.

I bought a <f/f> cupcake and grabbed the news papers then sat down at the store. I read that the young rich asshole, Richard Grayson is gonna have some stupid birthday party or something like that tonight were the hottest get in. So disgusting, all I though was 'Is he gonna have some stupid perverted orgy or something? Rich people can be such freaks.'
Yea sure, I like how the Wayne foundation is so helpful, but those people in their family pissed me off.

My was head still down reading a bunch of other useless to know stuff in the newspapers, a person walked by kicking the door open a annoying bitch.

"Give me all your food!" A known female voice yelled making you look up to glare right at HarleyQuinn. "I'll kill you, just give me your damn sweets!"

I stood up with out even caring I pulled my gun out and pointed it right at her "What are you doing out of Arkham, Quinn?"

She cheerfully jumped "Classified! :D"

"I'm not playing games! Tell me how you're out of Arkham."

"Oh, hay cop! I brought a gun also! I'm not good at using them I could still shot someone here! :D" Harley pointed the gun at a customer and looked me right in the eyes, "Drop it officer! Or I'll shoot! Pow!"

I couldn't let someone innocent dye, so I had no choice, I put the gun on the floor and backed up, "Okay. Now let this fine person go."

"Nah! XD" Harley pulled the trigger and I ran over in front of the customer.

"Wha?" I opened my eyes and see a little flag is popped out of the gun that says 'Bam'.

The custom ran out leaving their food behind (nuuuuu!)

"I stole this from..... from," Harley ran over to me and held me crying annoyingly, "I stole it from puddin before he left me!!!"

Harley back away and cleaned her face dry. "I want to make him proud of me. He said I couldn't do anything right!"

I slowly backed up and looked at the newspaper again "Uh.. How bout making him jealous?" I giggled with a little bit of fear.

"What do you mean officer?" She puppy dogged eyed me.

"Uh, uhm." I backed up and picked up the paper then handed it to her, "You show... Lots of sex appeal.. I bet you can get in."

Harley walked over to me and picked the gun off of the floor and walked back, "I don't want to go alone." She looked up at me, "maybe I can fix you up a lot and you can be with me."

For one thing I felt insulted, and for another I can't believe I'm helping this freak. But I feel like if she doesn't get her lover Joker back she is gonna end hurting a person for real this time. "Alright Quinn, but I have to change how you look a lot because you can't be seen in public party."

Did I really side with the bad guy?
____________________
I'm sorry if this is crappy, this is what happens when you write at like 4am so uuuuuuuuh. Honk honk
-J