13 - Phone call

"So, why did you want to come in town again?" Dick asked you both dried off on the beach.

"Well..uhhh..." You awkwardly laughed while nuzzling your face in his arm, "I sorta just didn't feel like dealing with your shit."

"Ahh, so you wanted to go spend alone time. But I screwed it up by offering you a ride so you got stuck with me."

Turning to him dropping your head, "Hashtag: confusing couple, huh?"

"Nah... Just weird." Dick gave you a weak smile as well with some blushed cheeks after lifting your head.

"So.." You look as his jaw line, "do you think one night any time soon that Bruce, Damian and Alfred won't be home... At the same time?~"

"Wh-...oh... You want some of this fine ass, don't you?" His grin became mysterious.

"Maybe~"

Suddenly he grabbed you and tackled you down on the sand, "Well no ass for you, angel."

"Aw, damn."

---
Getting home you are greeted by Alfred at the door. You smiled at Alfred and then grabbed Dick's hand as you walked with him upstairs. Parting ways, him going to his room to change into something dry and same for yourself walking into yours.

After getting dressed you snuggled up into you blanket on the bed only for your phone what was sitting on the side table to start ringing. It was Gordon. You pressed 'Except' and pressed the phone up to your ear, "Hello?"

"Hello <f/n>," Gordon said in a neutral tone, "has anything bad happened at Wayne manor lately?"

"N-no. Not at all."

"Then it's time to pack up. Your work is done."

"Oh.." you answered. You froze, you honestly don't want to go back home as you enjoyed your time here. You could still continue your relationship with Richard but it won't be the same when you get back to being caught up in work.

"I'll call Bruce Wayne later letting him know from myself that you are leaving. I hope to see you back at work in a few days." Jim finished off the conversion and you hung up the call.

Dropping your head on the pillow you breathing was heavy. Should you just wait for Gordon to call Bruce.. or should you personally tell them all you're leaving. It isn't fair on them to keep quiet about it till someone else tells them... mainly unfair for Dick.

------------------------------
Hi! Ahahhhhhhh. So sorry for not posting a proper chapter for... like 5 months? It's short but it something. I've just recently got out of writers block and now I've started to write differently when it comes to xReader fanfiction. I think this is more easy to write and I'm looking back at all past chapters realizing how shitty they are :^) shitty like me haha.
I promise to update more now that I've pick up again and discovered I love coffee. Now I do my chilling and art after school, while I stay up till three doing homework and writing. And yes I used to stay up till three but that was back when I was in elementary school but now I'm in highschool, shit really matters.... does anyone think they can help me understand science though? I only have 38% for that class :'D

I also started to new fanfiction, it's only one chapter posted and it's a James Barns/Bucky/Winter Soldier x reader. I'm not that big on Marvel(I surely prefer DC comics) but who doesn't love Bucky?
It's called:
Together [BuckyxReader]

The next chapter for this book should be up in about a week or two.. I promise... or maybe I'll be chill and update in a few days? Who knows. Bye!