03 - Party crashing

Oops, I changed from past tens to present tens. So sorry, it mite change between those many times because I'm a failure :'D

Like I'm really really sorry that it keeps changing

---------------------------------------
I can't believe I just told this to Harley Quinn. I could of even let her shoot the person, it wasn't even a real god damn gun. Now I just endangered a bunch of other people because she has a real gun now.

"Get going officer! Bring me to your place and show me what clothes you got." Harley put the gun to me back and pushed me forward.

Stupid idea mine I grunted out, "Some one is gonna see us."

"No no no, we take the alleyways."

"Bu-"

Harley interrupted and giggled, "Why? You scared?"

"No!" It was still bright out so taking the alleyways would be fine, besides, if there were creeps there again, I'd be fine.. I have the crazy bitch with me.

When we arrived at my house I showed her to my closet and dresser letting her look at everything, deciding what is best for her.

"Now how bout I cut this a little bit?" She said as she held my <f/c> favourite dress up to her.

Letting out a deep sigh I agreed to it.. So regretful. She then pulled out another dress from the closet, my slutty red one that I forgot about.

"You know what!" she clapped her hands, "I'll wear this one and you can wear the <f/c> one!"

She walked to my bathroom and took out her ponytails, letting her blond hair drop and grabbed my hair brush beside my sink. "Hey! Where is the makeup and makeup remover!"

"Uhh..." I rarely wear makeup, and I'm not sure if I even have any remover left, "you will have to just take off the makeup by washing your face- but but! I do have makeup at least!"

Rushing into the washroom and opened the little door under the sink and handed her a full make up kit that was still basically never used.

As she washed off her old makeup and put on new, I got dressed and changed into my <f/c> dress and fixed my hair up and put it in a proper bun unlike the lazy one I did earlier that day.

I walked into the washroom to grab some skin tone cover for my scars and bruises to see Harley with only eye makeup. Nice change from her white face paint... And hell! If I wasn't straight, I'd bang her crazy ass right now!

"Do you have any lipstick." Harley asked while giving me an insane smile.

I opened the cabinet beside the mirror and pulled out some blood red lipstick, "This fine?"

"Oh! It's just perfect! Mistah J is gonna love this!" she exclaimed as she hugged me.

"You know Harley..." I sighed, "I'm putting you back to Arkham after you made Joker jealous of you... And I'll probably go to jail for helping you."

Harley broke her own hug pouting, "Fi-fine... As long as I get him back."

I walked over to the mirror and applied the cover up all over my face and put eye liner on my eyes also some light blush on my swollen cheeks.