New Home

(Rose's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes only to see a darkish room with a candle as the only light source. What the hell happened? Then it all suddenly came back to me. I got up and looked around quickly, it looks like I'm in a tree house of some sort.

I have to get out of her before that Peter kid comes back. I ran only five steps when something around my ankle stopped me.

"Owww." I hissed.

There's a chain around my ankle and the other side is attached to the bed post. After about ten minutes of trying to get the chain off I hear someone coming. The door opens and in came the person I feared.

"Well hello my love. Glad to see your finely awake." Peter said with a smirk

"Why the hell did you kidnap me, Where are we?!" I yelled.

"Just calm down my lov..." He said but I cut him off.

"I'm not your love!"I shouted but I regret it right away.

Within seconds I'm slammed into the wall with Peters body pushed up against mine to keep me from moving, both his hands on each side of my face trapping me.

"Yes. you. are." He said with anger in his voice. He then leaned in and started to kiss my neck as I stood there in shock.

"God your so beautiful my love." He said out of breath as his breathing became heaver and faster.

"Where are we?" I asked not able to hide the fear in my voice. But more then anything I had to know.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you my sweet." He chuckled " but if you really want to know.....We're in neverland."

Oh god he's crazy!

"Your insane." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

He just smiled down at me with his body still against mine " I've been called worse." He chuckled

"Please Peter just let me go, I won't tell anyone anything." I said as tears began to fall out of my eyes.

Peter cupped my face and wiped my tears away. "Shhh love, everything is going to be okay. This is where you belong now my dear Rose."

"But if what you say is true and we're really in neverland then I don't belong here. Neverland is for lost and unloved boys."

"Well that doesn't matter. This is my island and whatever I say goes. I'm the king here and you are going to be my little lost girl." He said as he put his forehead on mine. "you are going to be the queen of neverland my love. You will be mine and mine alone forever."

"No" I said quietly as a little bit of anger built up inside of me.

Peters eyes darkened and it scared me.

"What." He said with anger in his voice.

"I don't belong to anyone. I'm not staying here." I said trying to be brave.

He just stared at me blankly and then an evil smirk came across his face.

"So that's how you want to play it." He chuckled

He grabbed me by my waist and threw me down on the bed, he chained my hands onto the bed post, giving me no chance to move or get up. He then got on top of me and started kissing my chest and neck as he moaned. He started biting and sucking my neck, I knew he was giving me a hickey. I tried kicking him off me but he was so heavy I only ended up tiring myself out.

After what felt like an hour he finally stopped biting my neck, I can feel a big bruise there now. Peter just stared at me for awhile before he brought his lips to my ear.

Peter Pans Kidnapped Love (Book #1 Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara