The End or The Beginning

Really long chapter!!!

(Rose's POV)

I woke up to the warm sun shining down on my face, I noticed that Mark and Henry weren't in the room.

"What time is it?" I moaned and looked at the clock above the room door and it was 10:30!

I got out of bed and walked out to the store part of the building where i saw Bell at the counter and Mark was reading a book but he looked up right when I entered the room.

"Well good morning sleeping Beauty." Mark said making me chuckle.

"Good morning handsome." I said making him chuckle

We kissed and I said good morning to Bell, then me and Mark decided to explore storybrook a bit. We walk for awhile then stopped at granny's for lunch.

"So are you going to be staying in storybrook now?" Mark asked before taking a sip of his Pepsi.

That's a pretty good question.

"I guess, I'll have to start looking for a job so I can have some money and get an apartment to live in. What about you?"

Mark smiled and put his hand over mine.

"I want to be where ever you are, if that's what you'd want?"

I smiled

"Nothing would make me happier." I said making his smile grow.

We finished eating and then continued exploring storybrook

(Peter's POV)

I have to find a way to get my body back. but how, my son Rumpel has it locked up in that magic box which is in his store. I've been sitting in Henry's room at Regina's house for hours now trying to come up with a good plan. I'll be casting a curse on the town tonight that will take away their memories and I will be able to give them new ones. Once I'm done storybrook will be the new Neverland.

I walked around the room until something caught my eyes. A big brown book that had 'Once Upon A Time' on the cover, I opened the book and all of the story's of the people in this town are in this book. I began to read till I came to a page with a title that said Peter Pan and Rose, and right on the first page was a picture of me and Rose the first night we met, I smiled as I remembered that night like it was just yesterday I found the love of my life. Our whole story is here in this book. I read until I came to the end and I froze.

"What?....no this can't be.....no!" I yelled angrily

"Henry, Are you okay!?" Regina said as she rushed into the room.

"I'm fine." I said hoping she would leave.

"Well why did you yell?" She asked with concern.

"I just had a flashback of when Pan took my heart."

"Oh Henry....." She said and pulled me into a hug "Pan can't hurt you anymore, you have nothing to fear."

I smiled and nodded, Regina left the room.

My smile dropped right away when she was gone and I looked at the book.

This ending must not come to be.

(Marks POV)

"Not too high Mark!" Rose laughed as I pushed her on the swing.

"But you look like a flying angel" I joked as we both laughed.

I am just loving this time with Rose, I've never seen her smile and laugh so much. After a few minutes we were walking around the park till we came to a big tree by a pound and we sat under it, I had my right arm around Rose's shoulder and she was resting her head on my shoulder. I've never felt so relaxed and happy. Just holding her makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.