Father And Son

(Rumpel's POV)

"It's been too long son." Pan said as he started walking around the small fire in between us, I also started walking around the fire to stay opposite of him.

"What do you want." I snapped.

He stopped walking and stared right into my eyes.

"I just wanted to see you again..... and to use this second chance to be the father you always wanted."

I chuckled

"You think I would want to be with you......that I could ever forgive you for what you've done. I don't think so, I'm here for one reason and that is to get Henry and Rose back to storybook."

Pan laughed

"What makes you think I would let you get anywhere near them to have a chance to take them away from me." Pan chuckled

"Why did you take Henry in the first place?" I asked

"It doesn't matter, it will all be over tomorrow night. Look son I don't want to hurt you but if you get in my way then you'll be leaving me no choice. But it doesn't have to be that way, all you have to do is get rid of those idiots you call friends and once tomorrow night is over we can be a family. I can turn the clock back and make you a child again." Pan said as he tried to get closer to me.

"Well maybe I don't want to be a child again or be with you." I snapped

Pan sighed

"I'll leave you to think about my offer, but you should know that going up against me will only lead to pain and suffering, ether you join me and live a pain free happy life or continue your quest to save Henry and I'll have no choice but to make you suffer. You know what to do if you choose the easy way." Pan said in a cold voice before he disappeared, leaving me to my thoughts.

(Rose's POV)

I slowly sat up on the bed trying to remember what happened. Then it all came to me, Peter killed my parents.
I brought my knees up to my chest as I started to cry. Why did this have to happen to me, why did Peter choice me!?

The door to the tree house opened and I knew who it was. I put my head in my arms as I continued to cry. I felt the bed dip down beside me and a hand on my back rubbing up and down gently.

"Rose please look at me" Peter said in a soft voice.

I kept my head in my arms, I didn't want to look at the boy who killed my parents and ruined my life.

Peter sighed

"It's better this way, now you have no reason to go back to your world. Your home is here on Neverland."

That's it I can't take it anymore! I slapped his hand away and quickly got off the bed.

"You monster, This will never be my fucking home. You will never be my family!" I yelled in rage as I backed away from Peter who had a shocked look on his face but soon turned to anger.

"Don't ever say that again Rose, you are mine and I'm never letting you go. Now come here." He demanded as he held his hand out to me.

I shook my head no

"Go to hell!" I shouted and made a run for the door which to my surprise was unlocked.

I ran out the tree house and saw Henry sitting on a log alone.

"Henry!" I said as I ran to him.

He looked up and smiled at me but his smile dropped when he saw I had tears in my eyes.