Locked Up/ First Kiss

(Rose's POV)

Peter just stood there staring at me with an evil smirk on his face. He started walking towards me until Hook stepped in front of me in a protective manner, peters smirking face turned into an angry face.

"Get out of my way pirate." Peter said through gritted teeth.

"Why do you even want the girl Pan? What is she to you?" Hook asked as he crossed his arms still standing in front of me.

"That's none of your business pirate, Now get away from her." Peter snapped as he stepped closer.

Hook just stood his ground but within a second he was pushed back by an invisible force and flew across the ships deck. All the other pirates came running over with their swords out and ready for battle. Peter pulled out his sword and then yells out....

"COME ON BOYS!!"

All the lost boys came from over the sides of the ship and onto the deck and they started fighting the pirates.

Peter was making his way to me at a fast pace but hook ran over and came between us and started swinging his sword at Peter who dodged them easily.

"RUN!" Hook yelled, I ran back down to the cargo storage room and locked the door behind me.

I began to panic as I heard someone coming down the stairs after me and then the door busted open, Felix came through and grab me by the hair before he dragged me back up the stairs as I screamed in pain.

When we got to the main deck all of the pirates were tied up together with all the lost boys just laughing and kicking them.

Peter looked our way and smiled as he came over to us,  Felix let go of my hair and walked away. I was about to make a run for it but right away Peter pushed me up against a wall and showered my cheeks with kisses. He finally stops kissing me and puts his forehead on mine.

"I thought I lost you my love." He said as he closed his eyes and started rubbing his face against my face.

"Please Peter, please just let me go. I don't want to be here and I don't want to be with you, I just want my old life back!" I cried hoping that he would just get tired of me always begging to go back home.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with a calmed expression on his face.

"I'm never letting you go."

His green forest eyes looked right into my brown ones and it made me feel so weak and scared. His eyes slowly looked down to my lips and his face got so close that I had to turn my head away. I felt his hand gently grip my chin and turn my head back towards him.

"I love you." He whispered as he closed his eyes and brought his face closer till his lips gently made contact with mine.

I closed my eyes in disgust and let the tears fall from my eyes. My first kiss was suppose to be special and with someone I loved but instead this devil has taken it. I felt nothing as he kissed me, no spark or anything just anger and sadness. I opened my eyes and looked over Peters shoulder to see all the lost boys still laughing and kicking the pirates except for one....Mark was just staring at me with a sad look on his face and when he saw me looking at him he looked away.

Peter finally pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Mmm.....you taste just like strawberries my love." He said as he wiped some of my tears away.

Peter told the boys to head back to camp and they all climb down the side of the ship and into row boats until it was just me, Peter and the tied up pirates on the ship.