Hook

(Rose's POV)

The next morning I woke up to the singing of birds. Peter was gone and I made sure this time that he wasn't in a corner watching me. I got out of bed and I saw some clothes on a chair beside the bed. It was a green shirt/dress with short sleeves and it went down to my knees, it has knee long brown leather boots to go with it.

After I got dressed I went to the door which to my shock was unlocked. As soon as I walked out Felix came over to me.

"Pan had to go train some of the boys so he told me to watch you."

I simply nodded and walked away and sat down under a tree away from everyone.

Felix was talking to another boy and wasn't looking in my direction so without thinking I quickly got up, turned around and ran off into the jungle. But one of the boys must have seen me because I heard someone shout

"SHE'S ESCAPING!"

I ran faster when I heard heavy foot steps chasing after me. After a while of running I couldn't hear anyone following me anymore so I stopped to catch my breath.

I was about to start running again but someone grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth.

"Shhh calm down girl." Said a man's voice as he let me go.

I turned around to see a man with black hair and he was dressed in an all black leather outfit. But what really scared me was the fact that he only had one hand and the other one was a hook.

"Captain Hook!" I gasped.

He seemed shocked that I knew his name but then he smiled at me.

"Well you seem to know who I am but I don't know who you are."

"My name is Rose." I said with fear in my voice.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, I saw you running away from the lost boys so that means you're clearly not friends with peter pan."

"No I'm not, he kidnapped me and brought me here against my will. Can you help me get back to my world? Please!" I begged

"Well why don't we talk more on my ship before Pan and the lost boys find us."

I just nodded my head and we started walking, hope fills my heart. Finally I have a chance of going home.

We walked for an hour till we came to the beach and I saw a big pirate ship out on the water, we got in a little row boat and went to the ship.

"So tell me what world are you from?"
Hook asked.

"I'm from the world without magic, that's what Peter calls it. Can you take me back?" I asked with hope.

He laughed a little. "Well lucky for you I'm a gentleman and any enemy of pans is a friend to me. So I'll take you back home but not yet we still have a couple things to do before we leave, So we will leave at night fall." He said with a friendly smile.

"Thank you so much Hook." I said happily.

"No problem."

Hours went by and It was almost night time and I was getting very excited to go home until  Hook runs up to me with a worried look on his face.

"You have to hide." He said with slight panic in his voice.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Pans coming, quickly come with me."

Hook lead me to the cargo storage and told me to hide in one of the empty sacks in the far back. After I was hidden hook went back up to the main deck and a few seconds later I hear the devils British voice.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I hear Peter yell.

"I don't know what the bloody hell your talking about pan, There is no 'she' here. just me and my crew."

"Then you won't mind if we Search your ship, If you have nothing to hide." Peter said with venom in his voice.

"Go right ahead pan."

Oh my god I hope hook knows what he's doing. I started to hear things being thrown around and breaking. Then I hear the storage door fly open and there stood a pissed off peter and hook was right behind him, I can slightly see them through the sack I'm hiding in.

Peter started searching all over and he looked in every sack in the front of the ship, he let out an annoyed sigh before  he stormed out of the room when he found nothing. Hook followed behind him.

"Let's go boys!" I heard Peter yell.

After a few minutes hook came back.

"Their gone." He said with a small smile.

"That was too close." I said.

"Well we can leave neverland now." He said as he walked out of the room and I followed him up to the main deck. Hook took hold of the wheel of the ship and was about to say something but got interrupted by a voice from behind us.

"Well well, I thought you knew better than to lie to me captain. Especially when it involves something of mine."

"No." I whisper and hear him chuckle.

Me and hook turned around slowly and saw Peter standing on the edge of the ship with an evil smirk on his face.

"Hello my love."