Not A Joke

(Peter's POV)

I can't stop thinking about her, I feel so empty without having her close to me. But she has to learn not to run away from our love, from me. As I watch the lost boys dance around the fire, my friend and right hand man Felix walked over to me and sat down.

"So where's the girl?" He asked.

"She's locked up in the cage as her punishment." I replied.

"Oh." was all he said.

"I trust you Felix so I want you to look after her when I can't. I've seen some of the other boys looking at her in a way that only I'm allowed too. If you see any of them trying to touch her you tell me right away." I say in a very serious voice.

He nodded in response. I got up and started playing my Pan flut to try and get my mind off of Rose being alone in the cage.

(Rose's POV)

It's true I'm in neverland and he must be....Peter Pan. Oh my god Rose get a hold of yourself this is just a bad dream, It has to be. Neverland isn't real and Peter Pan isn't real.

I've been in this cage for at least two hours now and my back is really sore because there's only enough room to sit down a little hunched over, and it is starting to drive me crazy. I have to wake up from this nightmare.

"Wake up, wake up." I keep whispering to myself until I heard a chuckle.

I looked up and saw Peter once again just stareing at me through the bars of the cage.

"I think you've been in there long enough." He said as he opened the door to the cage before gently pulled me out.

Once I was out of the cage he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I tried to pull away but he just pulled me back and gave me a warning look.

"I know you're still mad about me bringing you here but your going to have to get over it, because you're not leaving anytime soon."

"This is just a nightmare. Neverland isn't real and.....Peter Pan isn't real." I said quietly as I looked down at the ground.

"No Rose this isn't a nightmare, it's a dream come true." He said as he rested his forehead on mine. "Also you might want to think again about Peter Pan not being real." he chuckled. "Because he's standing right in front of you." He whispered, his hot breath fanning my face.

"If you really love me then you wouldn't keep me here against my will, my family must be so worried about me."

"Just forget about them Rose. I'm your family now, me and the lost boys."

I closed my eyes as a tear fell from my eye, when I opened my eyes again we were no longer in the middle of the jungle but back in the tree house.

When I looked back at Peter he was staring down at me with love in his eyes.

"It's late, why don't you try and get some sleep." He said as he took my hand leading me to his bed.

" I'm not tired." I said trying to pull my hand out of his.

He sighed and took both my hands in his and I felt something, Like he was draining all my strength. I started to feel really weak and dizzy, I fell into his arms. Carrying me bridal style to the bed he gently laid me down.

"w-what did y-you do to m-me?" I said fighting hard to stay awake.

"Don't fight it darling just let it over come you." He said as he began to undress.

Wait a minute he's undressing! Oh no is he going to rape me while I'm to weak to fight back!?

He stopped undressing when he was just in his underwear, he got into bed beside me. I tried to move away from him but he just chuckled and pulled me back to him until my face was pretty much against his chest. Stroking my hair gently he kissed the top of my head.

"Sleep my love." He whispered and I just couldn't stay awake any longer, all of my strength was gone and darkness overtook me.

(Peter's POV)

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I continued to run my fingers through her smooth hair and kiss the top of her head. Just the feel of her forehead against my chest sent pleasurable sparks through my body, and it feels amazing. I groan as I feel myself harden again and my member is poking Rose in her lower stomach. I started to rotate my hips against her lower stomach and a wave of pleasure went through my body again, making me moan. Within a second I was on top of her unconscious body, move my hips against her. I took off my underwear so I was completely naked and I lifted her shirt up just enough to see her bare stomach. I kept moving my hips up and down her stomach for at least half hour moaning in pleasure. Of course I will not fully take her till she is ready and I want her to be awake when I take her so this will have to do for now. Beside what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I finished and rolled off of her to my side of the bed, trying to catch my breath. Even if I didn't take her fully it was still amazing. I got off the bed and walked to a small table to get a wet cloth to clean my sperm that got on her stomach. After I cleaned her up I put my underwear back on and got back in bed like nothing happened.

"Sweet Dreams my love." I whisper as I closed my eyes with a big smile on my face as I let sleep take over me.