Dangerous Game

(Rose's POV)

We all sat around the small fire trying to figure out away to get Henry and get off the island. Mark had his arms around me and I've never felt so safe, but for some reason I can't shake the feeling that were being watched.

"You alright?" Mark asked

"Yeah I'm alright, I just want to go back home to my parents." I said as I looked up into marks blue eyes.

I could stare into his beautiful blue eyes for hours and run my fingers through his black hair that wasn't to short or to long as it sways gently over his eyes in the wind. I rested my head on his chest as he held me close.

We stayed like that while the others kept talking, Regina looked over at me and a smile came across her face.

"I think I know how to find a way off this island." Regina said as she stood up from where she was sitting.

"How?" Emma asked

"Sweet little Rose here is going to get Pan to tell her how." She said as she stood in front of me.

"What?" I asked confused and nervous.

"He doesn't know that true loves kiss broke his spell on you. You just have to act like you still love him and when the time is right, ask him how someone could get off his island." She said with a smile.

I felt like I was going to be sick, I can remember everything that happened when I was under Peters spell. I kissed him! God I must be out of my mind but if it's the only way and it gets us all off this damn island then what choice do I have.

I sighed "okay."

"Then you better get back to pans camp." Emma said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you."

I smiled at her and nodded, turning to Mark I wrapped my arms around his neck, he did the same around my waist and we kissed for a few seconds before we pulled away.

"Be careful." He said as he looked me in the eyes.

"I will, I'll come back if I find out anything you guys should know about" and with that I walked into the jungle back to Peters camp.

(Peter's POV)

I chuckled to myself as I watched Rose walk off into the jungle, Oh I'm going to have fun with this. I flew as fast as I could back to camp and once I got there I went and sat on a log to wait for my love to come. Game on darling.

(Rose's POV)

Right when I walked into camp I felt eyes on me, someone's hands covered my eyes and I gasped as I felt their hot breath on my neck.

"Hello my love." Peters seductive voice whispered in my ears.

"Hello peter." I said trying to keep my voice calm.

He chuckled and turned me around so I was facing him. He leans in close but then he stopped for a few seconds.

"Well?" He asked with slight amusement with one eye brow raised.

"What" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

He chuckled

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" He asked with a smirk

I gulped and leaned in and quickly gave him a peck on the lips, he laughed.

"What was that? Come on darling kiss me like you did before." He laughed as he leaned back down to me.

Our lips connected and gently moved together. It wasn't too bad, Peters hands were rubbing my back as I had my arms around his neck. But then he pushed me into a tree hard while not breaking the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist.