Escape Neverland

(Peter's POV)

I slowly rubbed Rose's back as she cried over Mark's lifeless body. I casted a sleeping spell on her and she slowly started to lie down on the ground but I scooped her up into my arms.

"You monster, how could you kill him." She cried quietly into my chest.

"Shhh everything is going to be okay darling, I promise." I said in a gentle voice, she fell into a deep sleep as I carried her back to camp.

When I walked into camp Felix rushed over with a nervous look on his face. He should be nervous, he let her escape.

"P-pan you found her." He said.

I glared at him as I walked past him.

"Yes I did." I said coldly as I continued to walk to my tree house.

I entered and gently laid Rose on my bed, took off Mark's cloak that she had on and threw it into the small fire place I had in the tree house, then I covered her up with the blanket and kissed her on the forehead.

"Soon my love, soon we will be one." I whispered, then walked out and locked the door.

I rushed to Henry who was waiting for me by the fire pit.

"Is Rose going to be okay?" He asked.

"She's going to be fine as long as we succeed in saving magic, come on its time."

Henry nodded and followed me into the jungle. I took him to another beach that had a great view of skull rock.

"Is that skull rock?" Henry asked.

"Yes and it's where your going to save magic and your family. Come on let's go." I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards a row boat on the shore.

(Hooks POV)

"Rose!" I yelled out hoping she would respond but there was no answer.

Me and charming have been looking all over for her while the others were on their way back to pans camp.

We came up to the beach and saw nothing until...

"Hook!" Charming yelled, I ran over only to see blood on the ground and on a tree as if there was a fight here.

We followed the trail of blood till we saw something on the ground in a puddle of blood.

"Bloody hell, it's Mark" I said in shock.

"We have to get him to Rumpelstiltskin, he might be able to save him." Charming said as he picked up Mark and put him over his shoulder.

We rushed to find the others while still calling for Rose.

(Emma's POV)

"Henry!" I yelled after Regina cast a sleeping spell on the lost boys.

"There's no sign of Henry or Pan." Neal said looking around the camp.

"What about Rose? Pan might have found her and brought her back here, where did Pan have her when you and Mark saved her." I asked Regina.

"He had her in that big tree house." Regina pointed out, I rushed to the tree house.

"Rose, Rose are you in there?!" I yelled while banging on the door.

"Stand back." Regina said as two fire balls appeared in her hands.

She threw the fire balls at the door casing it to fly open. I ran in and I saw Rose on a king size bed.

"Rose!" I rushed to the bed and shook her a bit but she didn't wake up or move.