Forgotten memories

(Rose's POV)

I sat there in the cage shivering in fear from what Peter did to me.

Flashback

"Let's play" Peter said with an evil smirk.

Peter pulled out a dagger from his belt and got on top of me, grabbing my right arm he used the dagger to rip the sleeve of my shirt off, exposing my arm.

"W-what are you doing!?" I cried

He just looked at me with his evil smile.

"Well since the hickeys that I've given you weren't enough to show my claim on you I'll have to give you something more.....permanent." He said with a chuckle.

Peter put the tip of the dagger on my lower arm. He lowered his head and rested it on my forehead as I was shaking in fear because I couldn't take my eyes off the dagger pointed down at my arm.

"Look at me." Peter demanded.

I looked away from the dagger only to look right into Peter's dark green eyes, staring into mine. He was so close to my face that our noses were touching and I felt his hot breath on my face.

"You will thank me for this some day." He said in a calm voice

I feel the dagger go down till it cut through my skin, causing me to scream in pain but Peter silenced me with his lips crashing into mine.

I tried to push him off with my free arm but he just grabbed it with his free hand and held it down as he continued to kiss me and carve something into my skin until finally he pulled away from the kiss and pulls the dagger out.

I looked at my arm only to see it covered in my blood so I couldn't see what he carved into my skin. Peter looked at me with a calm face as he waved his hand over where he stuck the dagger and all the blood disappeared, but after I saw what he carved into my skin I wish I didn't look.

"It had to be done my love, the lost boys need to know you belong to me." Peter said as he got off of me and went to his dresser.

He carved "PAN" into my arm.

I started to feel weak and everything started to fade. The last thing I saw was Peter walking towards me, he picked me up off the floor and held me too his chest, then everything went dark.

End of flashback

I woke up locked in this cage, So now I'm just waiting for something to happen.

Four days later.

I'm still in this cage and no one has come. I feel so weak, I haven't had anything to eat or drink. I can barely keep my eyes open and I can't even sit up in this damn cage. All I can do is wait to die or for someone to let me out.

(Peter's POV)

I watched her from up in the tree right above her cage. She slowly dying but of course I'm not going to let her die, this is her punishment for falling in love with Mark and I need her to be weak so I can change her memories. So I'm just sitting here on a branch watching her as her eyes slowly started to close.

I flew down to the front of the cage and opened the door, Rose was too weak to even move so I gently pulled her out of the cage and sat down on the ground with her in my arms. As I stroked her soft cheek she started to move a little in my arms and she opened her eyes a little.

"wh-who are you?" She asked weakly.

She doesn't recognize me, it looks like she's having trouble seeing out of her eyes. Wow she really is weak, this could be a good time to switch up her memories. I smiled down at her and stroked her cheek.