Tears of Pain

(Rose's POV)

"Mom....dad" I cried

Tears countie to fall from my eyes as I looked at my parents who also had tears in their eyes, both of happiness and pain. It looked like they had been beaten and had multiple cuts all over their faces, there was blood all over them and coming out of their cuts.

Peter walked over to my father and pushed him right in the nose, I could here the bones of his nose break.

"Stop!" I yelled as I ran up to Peter grabbing his arm to stop him from hitting my father again.

"Why sweetheart, I thought you hated your parents." Peter said with a smirk.

"I-I do." I don't know whether I should stop the act or not.

"Then prove it." Peter said as he pulled his dagger from his belt and gently pushed it into my chest. "Kill them with this dagger." He said with a smirk.

I gasped and backed away from him shaking my head.

Peter sighed

"If you won't kill them then I will, slowly and painfully." He said as he walked over to my mom, pulled her up by her hair and put the dagger to her throat.

"No no! Please don't, I'll do it." I yelled as I ran to Peter and took the dagger from him.

Peter smiled in satisfaction and stepped behind me.

"Plunge it through their heart." He whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek.

I stepped closer to my parents who had a confused look, until I winked at them, they seemed to get the message. I held the dagger tightly in my hand as I closed my eyes

1....2....3 I counted in my head, quickly I turned around and stabbed Peter right in the heart! He yelled in pain as I pushed the dagger more into him. letting go of the dagger I backed away from him as he held onto the dagger. Then he started to laugh evilly, completely taking me by surprise.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to countie this little acting game for long." He laughed as he looked at me with a smile.

"What, You knew all this time?!" I yelled

"Oh yes, I know that your helping our guests to save Henry and how you were suppose to trick me into telling you how to get off the island. I also know that you and Mark shard true loves kiss that broke my spell on you." He said as he slowly walked towards me with the dagger still in him.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to kill your parents and that you would see this as an opportunity to try and kill me. So I took my heart out before I returned to camp after bringing your parents here." He said as he now stood right in front of me.

I was frozen with fear, I can't kill him. what is he going to do now? I just stabbed him with his own dagger.
Peter started pulling out the dagger, a bit of his blood got on me when it came out. He tossed the dagger and grabbed me harshly, turning me around so I was facing my parents and my back was against Peters chest.

"Now you get to watch your parents suffer for your actions." Peter whispers in my ear.

"Felix!" Peter yelled and Felix came out from behind a tree with an evil smirk on his face.

"Why don't you have some more fun with Tom and Louis before I kill them." Peter chuckled.

Felix turned to my parents and started throwing punches at them, I cried for him to stop but he just kept going!

"This is what happens when you lie to me, and side with my enemies."Peter chuckled in my ear.

"Please I'll do anything, just let them go!" I cried, Peter laughed.

"I'm afraid it's too late for that."

My mom and dad were lying on the ground barely alive when Peter finally ordered Felix to stop.

"Come hold Rose for me." Peter told Felix and right away Felix came over, wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't get away.

Peter walked over to my dad and pulled him up till he was on his feet, he pushed into his chest and pulled out something red? Peter walked over to me and held the red thing to my face, I gasped when I saw it was a heart....my father's heart!

"Give me your hand my darling." Peter demanded.

I shook my head rapidly as tears continued to fall from my eyes and down my cheek, I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. Peter grabbed my hand harshly and he put my father's heart in my hand.

"Now you're going to decide who gets to die first." Peter chuckled, Felix let me go and he walked to my mother and put his dagger to her throat!

"Please Peter don't make me do this. I'll do anything, I'll forget about them and I'll stay with you forever." I begged as I rested my head on his chest.

I felt Peter kiss my head gently as he put his hands on my hand that was holding the heart.

"Wrong answer love." Peter pushed my fingers down on the heart and suddenly I didn't feel the heat anymore, slowly I opened my hand and I felt like I was going to pass out. My father's heart was nothing but dust!

I looked over to where my father was and he was flat on the ground with his eyes closed. My mother was crying his name as she stared at his lifeless body. I just stared at my father's body in shock as my whole body started to slightly shake.

"How can you be so evil." I cried, Peter pulled me into a hug, making the dust that was once my father's heart fall out of my hand.

"It's just the way I am love." He said as he stroked my hair.

"Please, please let my daughter go!" mother sobbed.

Peter turned to her and chuckled.

"Never."

Suddenly the shadow creature flew down from the dark sky, Felix backed away from my mother right away. I tried to run to her but Peter grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back into him.

The shadow grabbed my mother from the back, she screamed out in pain!

"No!" I cried.

The shadow was pulling something dark out of my mother and it looks like another shadow, my mothers shadow! mother suddenly stopped screaming and fell to the ground. I felt so light headed, everything around me was blurry till everything went dark.

(Rumpelstiltskin's POV)

I watched as Pan lifted Roses unconscious body into his arms and walked away with her, Felix following behind them. leaving Roses parents body's to rot.

"What has happened to you pan." I shook my head as I turned around to go back to my little camp.

(Peter's POV)

I laid there beside Rose in bed stroking her soft hair, I kept thinking about what it's going to be like in the future with her and one thing kept coming to my mind. Baby, this could be my second chance at being a father. Thinking of this reminds me of someone I sensed near by when I killed Rose's parents. Then an idea came to me and I smiled, slowly I got off the bed making sure not to wake up Rose and walked out of the tree.

"Felix!" I yelled and he came running over.

"Yeah pan."

"Make sure Rose doesn't escape." I said as I walked passed him.

I finally reache my destination and saw the person sitting on a rock by a small fire looking to be deep in his thoughts, so I just stood there in the bushes and watched.

(Rumpelstiltskin's POV)

I can't stop thinking about what I saw happen, Pan killed Roses parents right in front of her in hopes that she'll forget them and love him! I have to get her away from him but how?

Then I felt dark magic around me, even darker than mine. He's here.

"Come on out and say hello." I said as I stood up.

Pan came out from the bushes with a smirk on his face.

"Hello laddie." He said as he walked closer to me.

"Hello.....father."